Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morrasul

The "What Class should I pick"-Guide

30 posts in this topic
22 hours ago, Marbo said:

If you know how to play warrior you can kill pretty efficiently after lvl 30. 1-20 is only 10ish hours of playtime, 20-30 will take some time but still shouldnt be hard.

Leveled 3 warriors in my life (2 up to 60, 1 up to 70).
I'm curious what do you mean by "if you know how to play warrior" because I do actually know how to play warrior, and It's not easy at all (especailly lvl 30+). Leveling war- is painfull.

2 hours ago, duzyizly said:

Leveled 3 warriors in my life (2 up to 60, 1 up to 70).
I'm curious what do you mean by "if you know how to play warrior" because I do actually know how to play warrior, and It's not easy at all (especailly lvl 30+). Leveling war- is painfull.

Mostly talking from a kiting perspective. Optimizing dmg dealt vs dmg taken, etc. I've rarely had to eat, perhaps every 5-6 mobs of the same level. which I dont find bad at all.

note that other classes are exponentially easier by nature, but i've not found warrior as difficult as they are often portrayed.

1 hour ago, Marbo said:

Mostly talking from a kiting perspective. Optimizing dmg dealt vs dmg taken

Ok so you can kite with hamstring and atack every 3-4 sec (if you are using slow 2h weapon).

1 hour ago, Marbo said:

I've rarely had to eat, perhaps every 5-6 mobs of the same level.

Yes because you mostly use first aid during leveling this class BUT every 5-6 mobs or level 2 or lower (just because you usually miss miss glancing glancing miss mobs with your level)

My record of leveling 1-60 warrior is exact 6 days played (horde side). During those 6d played I die/died around 70 times (most of em because I get ganked or because i miss miss miss a single mob [or the 2nd mobs spawns {or I have to fight higer level mobs which is miss miss miss you died - levling guide}]).

And even with hamstring+kiting I still have to first aid every same level mob (sometimes every 2 - depends of mob class). So, How do you that you eat every 5-6 youe level mobs, please tell me coz it's semms to be bullsh1t.

On 5/1/2017 at 1:57 PM, Kirb said:

The problem with this guide is that it doesn't expand on the classes into TBC. I know I'm having a hard time picking a class because of the possible progression into TBC and class changes that take place then.

All you have to know is that most hybrids become viable. Hunter, warlock, rogue become the only dps you'll see in 25 man Sunwell. Resto shamans will become the best healers during T6 progression and resto druids are the best pvp healers in the game.