Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MadeByRockets

Erasing your memories of wow

Lets say i had the Men in black memory wiper and i could wipe all your memories of wow from when you first started to play. Would you want me to do this? Re live vanilla wow first hand like it just came out?

Yes please! Getting to experience all of that for the first time again? It would be a dream come true for me. Nothing else until now has managed to inspire such a sense of exploration, adventure wonder in me as my first journey to 60.

Of course, not just mine though but of the entirety of humankind.

2 hours ago, Terpsichore said:

Of course, not just mine though but of the entirety of humankind.

Good point. It wouldn't be the same if everyone else still had their WoW memories and experience. :P

I'd like to have my WoW memories erased too but given the opportunity, I would prioritize wiping out memories of some books, TV shows, movies, and other games first tbh.

Yup. That feeling of "what to do next?" Is what it's about. Alas..

It won't be enough, sadly. I played other games and have much more knowledge, also the Internet is quite different now. Better try physics and develop a time machine :)

No. I don't want to lose all the fond memories I have of this game.