Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chode

1.12 item stats?

Hey there people, sorry if this is answered anywhere else, but I atleast cant find it! And beeing on a smartphone any further search is kinda hard :) but from what ive seen on different class forums some suggest we will start with 1.12 items (aka the turban from UBRS, the cloth belt from arena having hit etc)

And some suggest that all items will start as 1.3(?) Then get changed later. Is there anyone with a definite answer to this or is it undecided? (If anyone has a link to a thread where everything like this is discussed I would love a link)

Thanks for your attention, and sorry again if this is answered before ! 

-Chode

7 minutes ago, Chode said:

Hey there people, sorry if this is answered anywhere else, but I atleast cant find it! And beeing on a smartphone any further search is kinda hard :) but from what ive seen on different class forums some suggest we will start with 1.12 items (aka the turban from UBRS, the cloth belt from arena having hit etc)

And some suggest that all items will start as 1.3(?) Then get changed later. Is there anyone with a definite answer to this or is it undecided? (If anyone has a link to a thread where everything like this is discussed I would love a link)

Thanks for your attention, and sorry again if this is answered before ! 

-Chode

Hi,

in the FAQ it sais:

Q.  Are you going to have progressive content releases, ie. will Maraudon and Dire Maul be closed at launch?

A.  We are not going to follow the exact Blizzard patch schedule.  Instead we are going for a hybrid system, rolling back or withholding some content in order to recreate the general experience without too much work, since our team is limited in size.  We are going to be phasing items roughly in two sections, "Pre-1.9" and "Post-1.9", where items that were added to the game or changed after the 1.9 patch will all be added/updated at approximately the time of the AQ launch.  We intend to launch with Onyxia, Ragnaros and Maraudon active, but the Dire Maul release will be delayed until some time later.  The exact release schedule is still being determined internally.

So i guess Items at release will have stats like in patch 1.9. The big item upgrade was in 1.10 IIRC. So there should be no turban at release.

Thanks for the quick reply ! So that means no turban/hit belt (good caster items in general) before roughly AQ release ? Hmmm.... Trying to create some preraid bis list for my warlock. It is not easy 😁 

Darkrasp mentioned some items will be unavailable until later patches so I guess your turban has a good chance to be one of them since it's better then raid items. You can ask this question in the Q&A thread till tomorrow and get answer this sunday.

On 2017-05-16 at 2:34 PM, Chode said:

Thanks for the quick reply ! So that means no turban/hit belt (good caster items in general) before roughly AQ release ? Hmmm.... Trying to create some preraid bis list for my warlock. It is not easy 😁 

correct, the buffed items that came in 1.9 like the tuban will not be avalible on release 

No spell hit for you until bloodvine! :P (maybe there is some BWL gear? Bracers of arcane accuracy or some shit?)

Not sure if this is being planned at all, but anyone working on a database that will show the before and after stats for the items that will be affected by the pre-AQ and AQ patch release?

Hi all. Here to touch on a few questions;

1. Gear - I've included this as one of the questions submitted to the devs for this weekends Q&A. While it's been answered a few times before, we're going to try and roll out a definitive "catch-all" answer for these gear questions.
  2. Database - We have been considering this, and while we would like to do it, we simply do not have the staff members to commit to a secondary project, especially at this stage of development.  We would be willing to provide the necessary information to volunteers wishing to create something like that, but our core team is too busy for any side projects at the moment.  This is something that will be revisited at a later date.

Q&A 2 should come Sunday.

6 hours ago, Elicas said:

Hi all. Here to touch on a few questions;

We would be willing to provide the necessary information to volunteers wishing to create something like that, but our core team is too busy for any side projects at the moment.  This is something that will be revisited at a later date.

Q&A 2 should come Sunday.

The temperature in the Middle East is reaching sauna levels, so all my outdoor hobbies have been postponed until autumn. I would absolutely enjoy sinking my new found time after work into something like this. You have a volunteer, and would be happy to get started on this immediately.

1 minute ago, Struckd said:

The temperature in the Middle East is reaching sauna levels, so all my outdoor hobbies have been postponed until autumn. I would absolutely enjoy sinking my new found time after work into something like this. You have a volunteer, and would be happy to get started on this immediately.

I'll pass this along to Darkrasp and the other devs immediately. We've had a couple of other offers as well.

Thanks for showing interest! While I cant say what the guys want to do regarding this, I've made sure to forward everyone's details on to the webdev team who are working on the website.