Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pvescrub

Blizzlike vs. Blizzlike+

Blizzlike vs. Blizzlike+   112 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your take on the matter? Would you like to experience the WoW of years gone by in as Blizzlike fashion as possible, or would you prefer some changes?

    • Give me my nostalgia hit! - As Blizzlike as possible
    • I prefer some tweaking and tuning here and there..
    • I'm fine with entire features being cut - Blizzlike+, it's more or less Blizzlike after all

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
58 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Morrasul said:

MoP is by far my favourite expansion. I loved the raids , ToT is one of the best raids ever for me. I loved challenge modes. I loved the first PvP Season with the initial PvP-Power system. I loved timeless isle world PvP.

I can't understand anyone not liking it 🤗

Edit: I also really enjoyed the first days of brawlers guild (really cool solo challenge)

I enjoy PvP in MoP but nothing else. For me the game has changed from Cata and on. It's just far too different from how lovely it was. Vanilla, TBC and WotLK is the WoW that I love, the rest I wish was not called WoW. Disgrace in my eyes. The game hit a turning point where it's just too far from the original phylosophy. The world of the game is nowhere near the same. The feeling is lost. I can't really describe it. It no longer pulls you in and makes you feel part of something that's "real". I suck at explaining my feelings so Ima just stop. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 05. 28. at 10:51 AM, Sallerius said:

<video>

OMG how did I miss this! Best shit ever, such a good laugh! Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Clavus said:

I can't really describe it. It no longer pulls you in and makes you feel part of something that's "real". I suck at explaining my feelings so Ima just stop. 

I feel you. For me Vanilla WoW is the one game that I can totally lose myself in. Like total immersion where time flies by and I don't even realize how long I've been playing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hunter4Life said:

I feel you. For me Vanilla WoW is the one game that I can totally lose myself in. Like total immersion where time flies by and I don't even realize how long I've been playing.

I definitely agree that Vanilla has the most powerful effect.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix bugs. Gud scripting. Keep it blizzlike.

I think trying to add/remove features seems like a slippery slope to nowhere town. I dunno. I can understand the LFD/LFR removal though.

:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Morrasul said:

MoP is by far my favourite expansion. I loved the raids , ToT is one of the best raids ever for me. I loved challenge modes. I loved the first PvP Season with the initial PvP-Power system. I loved timeless isle world PvP.

I can't understand anyone not liking it 🤗

Edit: I also really enjoyed the first days of brawlers guild (really cool solo challenge)

Wotlk arena/bg pvp > rest of the expansions

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Clavus said:

I enjoy PvP in MoP but nothing else. For me the game has changed from Cata and on. It's just far too different from how lovely it was. Vanilla, TBC and WotLK is the WoW that I love, the rest I wish was not called WoW. Disgrace in my eyes. The game hit a turning point where it's just too far from the original phylosophy. The world of the game is nowhere near the same. The feeling is lost. I can't really describe it. It no longer pulls you in and makes you feel part of something that's "real". I suck at explaining my feelings so Ima just stop. 

I agree. But do like cata aswell with being back in azeroth and did like the new zones. But i dident like the remake of the old content, but accepted it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

When it comes to modify or not. We can all agree it already are modified. We already have 1.12.1 talents and some other stuff.

 

I am not that conservative. I would like a 1.12.1 talents with buffed content to match it. I am all for LoS, arrows thru trees and stone give me a break. And makes pvp so much more fun tbh. You can use environment to your advantage. kiting to easy with no LoS.


 

If let say we have limited possibilities. Like a new release of vanilla i am also for a few talent adjustment tbh. Like my fav class shaman. I wouldnt mind like adjusting Ghost Wolf to 2 sec cast so 2 points like in tbc would give insta. Just retarded its not in vanilla and it wouldn't be near OP or game breaking. But i wouldn't agree on like giving shaman dual-wield in vanilla. If i do a comparison

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now