Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marbo

Laptop feedback

Hey guys,

i'm looking to buy the HP 15-ay094nd. Its nice and cheap, though i'd like some feeedback on it.

will it run vanilla smoothly?

specs:

4gb RAM
	HDD
	500GB memory
	i3-6006U
	2Ghz
	2 processor cores
	Intel HD Graphics 520

I play on a laptop too, which has a pretty similliar spec. I have to say it works and that's why i stick with it. but sometimes i have fps drops that rly sucks. The intel grafic chip is the hair in the soup...

When I had my desktop computer a few years ago I played with better settings on lower specs and it was a way better performance.

I guess you have a reason why you're aiming for a laptop. So it depends on your needs. You won't have any problems 99% of the time and you could play 1.12, 2.4.3 and also wotlk with it. But you will loose some performance compared to your gaming computer.

Hey I got it a few days ago.

got to say it works great, considering the price i couldnt have hoped for more.

just had to remove a rediculous amount of bloatware haha

Nice to hear! /cheer ;)