Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OMG_Itz_Nutz

Hello everyone!

Hello there! I'm fairly new to the forums and thought i might introduce myself, My name is OMG_Itz_Nutz but you can just call me Nutz. I'm 17, i turned 17 this month, i'm a Senior in Highschool technically because Summer Break just started for me yesterday and i'm very excited. I found out about this Project yesterday, i did a lot of reading about Crestfall and so far i'm very impressed! I hope i can help you guys grow in any way i can, you guys seem very cool and mature so i hope i can make as much friends as i can with many of you here, but other than that i'm very happy to be here and i hope to see you all in-game someday :)

Sup d00d, you came to the right place.

A word of warning, though: History repeats itself. Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of innocent young adults have had their academic performance suffer as a result of WoW addiction. If you're lucky, the server will launch during your Christmas break, and you can go ham during the first few weeks. Otherwise, ye be warned.

... Wet blanket aside, welcome :D

15 minutes ago, Boulda said:

Sup d00d, you came to the right place.

A word of warning, though: History repeats itself. Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of innocent young adults have had their academic performance suffer as a result of WoW addiction. If you're lucky, the server will launch during your Christmas break, and you can go ham during the first few weeks. Otherwise, ye be warned.

... Wet blanket aside, welcome :D

Haha thank you for the warning, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Hope to see you around in-game someday :D

Bonsoir Nutz,

same here, can't wait to meet you all in-game!