Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Brokenhandz

Hey guys :D

Hey guys really looking forward to paying with ya'll here :) Im from the UK but prefer playing with NA as 10pm-4am my time is usually NA raid time which is perfect for me as my kids are asleep by then :<

I usually play warlock, Im 22 I can take a joke and  I can handle dark humour :<

Edited by Brokenhandz

Greetings,

I would like to point something out though, by the time Crestfall releases, you'll be about 40 and assuming your kids are around 1-3 years old, they'll probably be the ones playing it. I know it's hard, but I have already accepted it and will make sure my kids have a good childhood playing servers like Crestfall and CoreCraft.