Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 5/29/2017

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nice job keep up the good work, and i hope that asura bring us some good news we need it desperately ...

Edited by worldfu

Keep up the good work Darkrasp! 

But now you made me curious about Asura's upcoming post :D

5 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Asura wants to do a post for next week

Aw, you blew the surprise.

Lets just hope it is the Open Beta Announcement 

dawlg0.jpg

Posted (edited)

nice

Edited by Sallerius

8 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

You swing once, and proc Windfury.  Windfury AP buff is added, and two extra attacks get queued up.
You take your first bonus swing (from Windfury, with bonus Windfury AP) -> No procs occur.
You take your second bonus Windfury swing (from Windfury, with bonus Windfury AP) -> This swing procs Ironfoe and Hand of Justice.
The Windfury AP buff falls off - only the two attacks granted by Windfury benefit from it.
You gain two additional swings from Ironfoe, the Hand of Justice proc is ignored as it has lower value.
You take your third bonus swing (from Ironfoe) -> You proc Windfury again, but it is ignored because it has already procced once in this chain.
You take your fourth bonus swing (from Ironfoe) -> You proc Hand of Justice again, but it is ignored because it has already procced once in this chain (even though it was ignored).
All five swings have now been processed, swing timer is reset.

Just let em all proc once per chain(if happens ofc).No need to ignore lower. Chance for wf, ironfoe, hoj to proc in one chain is quite low.Spice it up a little:)

19 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

Just let em all proc once per chain(if happens ofc).No need to ignore lower. Chance for wf, ironfoe, hoj to proc in one chain is quite low.Spice it up a little:)

yea I agree.. dont make another reason for people to not go horde. Windfury is like one of the main reasons people choose horde.

part from that, nice job bro

Posted (edited)

On the note of how Extra strikes work, the system Darkrasp made is actually pretty balanced, in that stacking extra strikes effect wont get exponencially stronger, but at the same time they won't get diminishing returns either. In other words, if you go from having 1 extra strikes item to 2, you'll see roughly twice as many procs overall, whereas with other systems you might see more than double, or less than.

I don't know if Darkrasp just came up with the system by accident, but it's actually fairly smart.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

10 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

"We're partnering with Kronos!"

Too soon?

10 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

"We're partnering with Kronos!"

Too soon?

I'd say

"We're partnering with Warmane!".

lol

Posted (edited)

Nice post I love it. I love the windfury mehanics and I believe they are very good chosen, basically 2 items doing 1 thing it is reasonable to choose the 1 item not get 2 procs, windfury is different so it gets his own proc.Would have loved dem extra deeps though hihihi.

Edited by dailybs

12 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

oh no..... its coming......

AHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg

12 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

The time has come....

6 hours ago, Lilaina said:

Release next week confirmed!!!11

1 hour ago, Brikot said:

oh no..... its coming......

5 hours ago, SweN said:

Lets just hope it is the Open Beta Announcement 

All right people, lets not overhype this thing, it will probably be something "small" like Asura getting some backend thingy ready

Or, you know, next week might just be the release of Vanilla AND TBC realms, completely done and bug free!

who knows..

12 hours ago, worldfu said:

Nice job keep up the good work, and i hope that asura bring us some good news we need it desperately ...

I couldn't agree more. The updates from @Darkrasp have been incredibly important when it comes to not letting go of peoples attention, although i doubt people would forget about the project. Personally i believe it would benefit the server a lot to do another video showing off some of the things that @Darkrasp is mentioning in his updates due to there being so many "i'll believe it when i see it" kind of people in the community.

Once again, thank you so much for the update @Darkrasp and good luck with future developing.

So many details to fix and look into! Reading your post makes me think of WoW like when Neo could see the codes of the Matrix.

Great job Architects. Can't wait to step in the Matrix.

Don't get yourself over hyped.

Posted (edited)

So, no open beta yay....

Probably all classes finished.

Can you not say that it is not open beta ? That would help not getting over hoyped

I was already imagining myself starting in durotar as a female orc....

dayum all images dissapeared.

Edited by Brikot

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

Don't get yourself over hyped.

a33bba56d328fc3a706b7a58ab7c8de5.jpg

If it is not going to be a very big surprise announcement *cough* open beta *cough* , it is going to be another video I guess or a trailer ?

Or is Elicas doing it on purpose and it is actually a big announcement ... reverse psychology ... 

You+watch+it+for+the+tits+you+dont+fool+me+_3618aaf5df191b752386e155435b41ca.jpg

2 hours ago, Brikot said:

Can you not say that it is not open beta ? That would help not getting over hoyped

It's possible that he is going to say when the plan is for Open Beta to start, I have a rough outline of when we're aiming for, but I truly doubt it is that.

The reason I say "don't get overhyped" is that I have literally no idea what Asura is planning on putting in the update, and if it was something significant we would have been briefed so that we could be "all hands on deck" with a response. I'm 99% sure it's just Asura touching base with the community, mainly because I've been being a pain in his ass trying to get him to engage directly again.

We have a plan for Open Beta, we expect it to be within a reasonable time frame, but it is not really imminent. Release date has not moved from a general "2017", with no quarter announced.