Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 5/29/2017

82 posts in this topic
28 minutes ago, Elicas said:

It's possible that he is going to say when the plan is for Open Beta to start, I have a rough outline of when we're aiming for, but I truly doubt it is that.

The reason I say "don't get overhyped" is that I have literally no idea what Asura is planning on putting in the update, and if it was something significant we would have been briefed so that we could be "all hands on deck" with a response. I'm 99% sure it's just Asura touching base with the community, mainly because I've been being a pain in his ass trying to get him to engage directly again.

We have a plan for Open Beta, we expect it to be within a reasonable time frame, but it is not really imminent. Release date has not moved from a general "2017", with no quarter announced.

I guess the team does not want to re-create the event from No Man's Sky hahaha. Getting people overhyped is really bad, people get pissed so hard!

NOmanSky.jpg

Darkrasp, on your Combat Log screenshot, isn't the "You gain two extra attacks from Windfury Weapon." line missing? :3

Seems obvious, but since the only problem from the SS you talk about is the other thing about the timing issue, it bothered me and I couldn't not post about that.

Anyway, keep up the good work - and now we're all curious to see what Asura has to annonce!

Good stuff. 

Except, maybe you shouldn't announce an announcement. Just announce whatever it is you would like to announce so hype over the announcement of an announcement doesn't get out of hand. 

announcement

Posted (edited)

does nobody here ever listen to elicas? don't get so bloody excited, you shitstorming reddit dwellers.

Edited by Taliesin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Taliesin said:

does nobody here ever listen to elicas? don't get so bloody excited, you shitstorming reddit dwellers.

I think I once read something about Crestfall not releasing until the TBC part was working flawlessly, don't recall if @Darkrasp or @Asura said this

I strongly therefore believe we could be closing in on an open beta, as Gummy's is doing just that at the moment. Why? Well there's just no reason for why the two projects wouldn't be working together when they have the same standards, same community and are somewhat in the same place regarding development.

Anyways, that's all for me.

*puts conspiracy hat on*

*Booting up hype.exe*

Edited by ghost97915

I have quit reddit forever lol

17 hours ago, Elicas said:

We have a plan for Open Beta, we expect it to be within a reasonable time frame, but it is not really imminent. Release date has not moved from a general "2017", with no quarter announced.

Well...there's really only 2 quarters it could be. I guess we can likely ascertain which one it will likely be at the end of Q2 (in 30 days)

Asura is not announcing a date for release or open beta.  He just wants to do a project update because it's been a long time since he last posted anything.

Take a deep breath and relax.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:58 AM, Brikot said:

oh no..... its coming......

AHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg

1473194225484.jpg

Noma - Brainpower ^_^

15 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Asura is not announcing a date for release or open beta.  He just wants to do a project update because it's been a long time since he last posted anything.

Take a deep breath and relax.

This.

I've been silent for a while. I decided I want to update community myself.

3 minutes ago, Asura said:

This.

I've been silent for a while. I decided I want to update community myself.

can you see how he uses vocals in every word? thats a secret language code: "o P E n B E T a"

omg guys !!! :D

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

I hope we get some good covfefe

Covfefe is legit tho.
ob4PXef.jpg

Edited by Xaverius

+1 for Asura because Asura is alive

I wonder if Asura could say anything and not get upvotes for it :thinking:

16 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Covfefe is legit tho.

DBIstnjVoAAFupu.jpg

I loved the update. Good job with the Windfury mechanic!  

Thanks, Dark. Looking forward to Asura's announcement as well.

2 days until the week is over!