Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Laustervonyolo

Sup :)

Hey Crestfall. Been following this project for about 10 months now but only now i decided to make an account. I have no experiance raiding in vanilla but i'm probably going to race to 60 once the server is out and i'm looking for a raiding guild if people are already forming guilds. i've settled on rolling an Alliance Warlock, so if anyone is looking for locks feel free to advertise your guild :). Anyway. Hi everyone and let's hope for a great server with a great community!

Welcome. Try not to get too bored while waiting lol. I'm sure more than a few people are already planning their guilds for release. 

Je te souhaite la bienvenue, I fare you welcome.

You better be prepared to get the biggest bag there is, as it seems to be the warlock most useful item by far in Vanilla.

1 hour ago, WaMpa said:

Je te souhaite la bienvenue, I fare you welcome.

You better be prepared to get the biggest bag there is, as it seems to be the warlock most useful item by far in Vanilla.

"I'm not wasting my soulstones on lazy people" classic warlock 2k17

23 minutes ago, ghost97915 said:

Hehe. I think it would be fair to ask for a tip from people who needs a summon. doesn't seem fair for locks to do extra work because someone is late. Also disincentives being late.

On 1.06.2017 at 7:37 PM, ghost97915 said:

Are there still soulstones in legion?

29 minutes ago, duzyizly said:

Are there still soulstones in legion?

Yes and no. Soulstones as you know them from vanilla was removed in cataclysm. As i remember there is a cap on how many you can have and they take no inventory space and regenerate on their own but you can also regenerate them faster with certain spells. i also think only affliction locks have them now.

On 2. 6. 2017 at 9:18 PM, Laustervonyolo said:

there is a cap on how many you can have

Ever since cata, there are three. They replenish with the normal spells, but when you have three, those spells do nothing.
Also there's a out of combat spell called soul harvest, that replenishes all three of them, as well as healing you. Because eating is too mainstream.

In MoP, they were changed to affli-only and started regenerating out of combat. Because pressing a button is too difficult I guess (the spells that previously granted them still work if you need to get some in combat). Oh but they have four now!

And in Lolgion, Blizzard gave them back to all warlock specs. I tell you, Blizzard doesn't know what it wants.

Oh yea, btw, hi there.