Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Veritch

Where will you be playing from? PvE only

Where will you be playing from? PvE only   56 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for which region you wiill be playing from

• EU
    • NA
    • Asia
    • Australia

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

So based on the updates we have been receiving, it sounds like the developer's still believe they are going to be releasing this year at some point.  That is pretty exciting so it got me thinking about where everyone will be playing from on the PvE server.  Time zones will probably make a bit of a difference as to who we even come across on the server most of the time.  2000 people will seem a lot smaller than it did in retail WoW because people were grouped on servers by region for the most part.  The cool thing is that it will be more populated at weird hours for your time zone (during that 3 in the morning binger, people in NA will be getting off work and online) I expect a larger EU population than anywhere else but who knows. Where is everyone going to be playing from?

Edited by Veritch

Posted (edited)

Belgium 

Edited by WingziuM
Typo

All across NA since I travel for work lots. Although I myself am EU.

It would be kind of cool (not really, but a fun thought experiment) if Europe was forced to play alliance and NA was forced to play horde.  Just like the game, 2 continents facing off.  The good (horde) vs the evil (Alliance).  Amiright?

No thank you. Horde for me. 😉

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Veritch said:

It would be kind of cool (not really, but a fun thought experiment) if Europe was forced to play alliance and NA was forced to play horde.  Just like the game, 2 continents facing off.  The good (horde) vs the evil (Alliance).  Amiright?

> Claims that Alliance is evil

> Implies that, by extension, Europe is evil

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FMCJV-ePz3s/maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Lilaina

21 hours ago, Veritch said:

Amiright?

No. Just no.

Australia.  Hopefully I can find some folks with compatible play times on weekends.

Looks a lot like I thought it might. It will be fun to play with all you guys/girls across the pond, I hope you are all early risers and unemployed (with a great pension package) so I can see you in there when the time comes. To my fellow NA's, hopefully y'all dont need much sleep!  Gonna be fun.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Alumian said:

I clicked Australia and then cried a little bit. @Humperdink we walk a lonely road

There's a few of us around.  May eventually be enough for a couple guilds if the server is successful enough.  Elysium's pve server has a couple oceanic guilds.