Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antility

Anybody interested in Starting a Japanese TV Series Wtih Me?

my friend from korea recommended me a Japanese series called Nodame Cantabile

It is a romance about Two musicians united in talent, divided by nature - the upper-class perfectionist Chiaki and the sloppy middle-classer Nodame

I don't know if this video contains any spoilers or whatever, I just skimmed through it to see what the aesthetics of the show looked like, and I think it looks quite nice.

anybody interested in watching it with me?  we could set up date / time of when to watch, and I can host it on my rabb.it channel

it is 11 episodes total

No. Nobody is interested in this. No one is ever interested in Korean or Japanese dramas. It's cancerous.

If your previous posts are ignored or just cause flaming towards you, then you know exactly what response you'll get with future posts. There's no reason to keep pushing these.

Asura