Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
graypube

Female toon advantage in WSG

Posted (edited)

basically, if you choose to play certain females (males don't work) you can jump through the WSG alliance fence near their graveyard. This is unfair in my eyes since the men may not participate in this trick. Giving the grown man playing a female toon an undeniable advantage.  Is this blizzlike. A far better question would be,  is this fair? Thank you.

Edited by graypube

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/J_rxAe9cKfY

i believe that the biggest problem to this glitch/bug would be that no one thinks that it is a problem. And like other similar situations in this game, some people just don't know about it and others just don't care. 

Investigate 311

Edited by graypube

So this is the definition of a white offended male..

Thanks for the tip kek

idk if this is blizzlike or a nost bug or what. If it bothers you so much and it isn't fixed just roll a female toon? :P

1 hour ago, Lilaina said:

idk if this is blizzlike or a nost bug or what. If it bothers you so much and it isn't fixed just roll a female toon? :P

I think its blizzlike, from the layout of the map so I guess its non fixable? (just like bringing back old AV I gues?) nowadays is pretty well known, it might change the tides at some point, but yea..

I was rooting for him to click the flag carrier, but alas, his cursor was no match.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:42 AM, Gurgel said:

So this is the definition of a white offended male..

I wish I were white.

Maybe then I'd finally kill myself. 

On 6/8/2017 at 6:06 AM, Lilaina said:

Thanks for the tip kek

Of course I can roll a female, but you're missing the point. This is not about me. I am looking out for future players who will run into this small and unimportant game mechanic as you have so candidly put it.

On 13.6.2017 at 7:52 PM, graypube said:

Of course I can roll a female, but you're missing the point. This is not about me. I am looking out for future players who will run into this small and unimportant game mechanic as you have so candidly put it.

Sorry if I belittled the issue. I just don't consider it important personally but if it's a private server bug then it should obviously be fixed. If it's blizzlike, idc. :P

It is blizzlike. However, they might be able to fix it by spawning invisible Game Objects or something like that.

On 06/08/2017 at 6:06 AM, Lilaina said:

Thanks for the tip kek

You are doing it wrong imo if you need the fencw shortcut to perform well.

though its technicly bis

It is bullshit, why should I have to play a female toon in order to have a slight advtage in certain situations. Why should I have to do anything to have an advtange over others. Are racials not enough? I'm just saying, play fair :P

It would seem that the use of the fence trick is playing 'fair' >?< in many-a-ways even...noun way, adverb way, double adjective way if you make your toon with blonde hair :P 

Edited by Vdmin
to answer the what question...maybe reread and use the link?..