Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drenx

<Alliance> Dreadful Recruiting.

Greeting players of Crestfall!

I hope all of you are looking forward to the servers launch as we are! "We" being the community of <Dreadful>. 

We are a hardcore PvE focused guild, dedicated on becoming server first (past Molten Core). 

Our guild leader is a high experience retail guild leader, with numerous amounts of vanilla experience. 

So what different between us and any other top guild? 

We don't require experience, from generic raiders, however it is great bonus. The main reason we are recruiting SO EARLY, is to allow players who haven't experienced vanilla wow a shot to join our core team. This gives us time to teach them the necessities of vanilla, both with in game experience and verbal guidance. 

So what are we currently looking for?

Simply. Officers. I am more focused in building the foundation before we start filling up a set roster. I have numerous plans for our guilds foundation, including numerous videos made by officers (such as class guides and PoV boss kills). If you are interested in killing bosses raiding 12 hours a week, and interested in aiding others. Please message me instantly on discord. Cause players like yourself are extremely hard to find.

Interested in being part of our future community? We are still going to need to fill our ranks at some point, join our discord now to be one of the first to sign your name down for a raid spot.

Are you interested?

Check out our website : http://Dreadful.ca

Join us on Discord : https://discord.gg/juHzXDG 

Please message "Drenx" on our discord server!

I have alot of info waiting to be discussed with you.

Edited by Drenx

Welcome to Kul Tiras, I'm looking forward to playing (and possibly competing ;) ) with you in the future. 

Best of luck with the recruiting!

Edited by Tarot

Welcome!

going by the domain name i take it that it will be a NA guild? You should probably put it in the topic name to make it clear :)

Welcome to Crestfall!

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, bear in mind that launch is likely to still be some time away, as we have not yet announced the start of Open Beta.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:11 PM, Drenx said:

...If you are interested in killing bosses raiding 12 nights a week...

I believe you mean 12 hours a week.

On 6/10/2017 at 0:37 PM, Lloyd said:

I believe you mean 12 hours a week.

I do, thanks for noticing that :)