Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asura

Asura's Update - June 11th, 2017

49 posts in this topic

Remember to ground your hype people.

This doesn't mean Open Beta is just around the corner. It's down the street and around the corner, but we're rapidly approaching that turn.

Awesome update ! It is nice to know that we are not that far away from open beta , it gives me hope :) .

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Honestly very hyped, this server could change the private server scene if it delivers. 

First of all, a big Thank You to @Asura @Darkrasp and all other staff members for the work you're doing, I'm really glad to have found a project with a team that dedicated.

With that said, it's great to hear that most major issues are cleared up or will soon be, and that you're steadily moving towards open beta. Don't rush it, take however long you need, I'm sure most here will patiently wait for the work to be done and help out as soon as we get the chance. :)

Posted (edited)

Lol i am not hyped at all...

Just cant do anything about it.

I can only wish good teamwork for them and not people quitting, so that things get rolling until the goal.

Edited by Brikot

Ok, we are not supposed to get overly hyped yet  o7

H Y P E

Pretty much confirms what I've suspected by reading between the lines: release probably won't happen until Nov/Dec 2017 if it's not pushed to early 2018.  Still, it sounds like most of the nitty-gritty core work is nearly done which means more people can get involved by contributing to things like scripting and such (if I understand this development stuff properly).

Having the open beta not at 1x is a good move I think.  I certainly wasn't planning on participating since my memory for how things should be isn't good, but if the exp rate can be boosted I might tool around and try things out, maybe catch something obvious.  If other people like me feel the same it should help by getting more eyes open for potential issues.

Who's this guy, never heard of him.

So we're still waiting for the 2030 release, this is embarrassing. Is there still people who believe in CF? There's no beta, there's no coding, there's nothing, just words. I don't believe a single word anymore, let us play the beta even if it has flaws or stop threatening us like sheeps.

Acta, non verba.

18 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I don't believe a single word anymore, let us play the beta even if it has flaws or stop threatening us like sheeps.

Acta, non verba.

areyouthreateningme.gif

9 hours ago, Chizzum said:

Soon! :x

Soon™

What a difference it makes though :P

Cool.

6 hours ago, Dennis said:

there's no coding, there's nothing, just words.

11 hours ago, Asura said:

I don't enjoy typing much if it's not code

o.O

@Dennis If you have so little faith in the devs, then why do you want to play on their server in the first place? It's going to be utter trash, surely.

9 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Who's this guy, never heard of him.

No idea. I thought this project was run by the Elikus and Noo-Noo from Teletubbies.

cool nice to know still on track to help out during the summer

7 hours ago, Dennis said:

So we're still waiting for the 2030 release, this is embarrassing. Is there still people who believe in CF? There's no beta, there's no coding, there's nothing, just words. I don't believe a single word anymore, let us play the beta even if it has flaws or stop threatening us like sheeps.

Acta, non verba.

Yes, we're still waiting for 2017 release. It's been the case for a while now and nothing has really changed. Why should we not 'believe'? They've been doing almost just as they've had anticipated. Nothing that makes me not 'believe' all the sudden.

Sheep... hmm. Haven't I heard this somewhere before?

Posted (edited)

Lol guys stop focusing so much on this one negative comment that is so completely out of touch.

You have to let it rot.

Edited by Brikot

1 minute ago, Brikot said:

Lol guys stop focusing so much on this one negative comment that is so completely out of touch.

You have to let it rot.

Are you threatening me? xD

Thanks for the update. Waiting intensifies..

51 minutes ago, Clavus said:

Yes, we're still waiting for 2017 release. It's been the case for a while now

Shockingly, it's been the case for the entire 2017 so far ;-).

1 hour ago, Veritch said:

shelby mustang

hqdefault.jpg
I had to.