Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sobreta

Old version of Soundtrack addon?

Hey guys, I've been trying to track down an old version of the Soundtrack addon. As far as I can see the oldest version available is for patch 2.1 and it definitely doesn't work in vanilla. However I'm reasonably sure the addon came out before 2.0 so an old version might be floating around out there.

I came across Finalfantasilization, which is not exactly what I was looking for. I think I've figured out how to add additional tracks to what is included, but I can't figure out how to add subzones, inns/taverns, etc. Tauren music won't play in e.g. Camp T because the addon doesn't seem to recognize subzones and continues playing Barrens music. I really want to add more music to my game, not just replace it (especially losing subzone music).

Can anyone suggest any other music addons, know of a working version of Soundtrack, or know how to add subzone support to Finalfantasilization? Would it work to add subzones the same way main zones are handled?

I have no idea how the Addon works, but I can tell you that Inns and caves are all gameobjects, if you stand on them, the music plays. If you spawn an Inn with gamemaster commands and go inside, the music will play.

Huh. Interesting. Maybe I'll dabble with changing object sounds and see if that works.

Still at a loss for subzones, though. I don't know how to add Camp Taurajo so it plays Tauren music like it's supposed to. I think I'll just scrap the idea, the addon as it is removes a ton of music and that's the exact opposite of what I wanted lol.