Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WaMpa

Please pop my cherry

Can I please do my first onyxia? 

All those instances I never did, all the raids I've never seen. The expectation, the wait! Please, release the hounds!

The wait for server to release!

you can wait around like everyone else or you can play on a bad server like elysium so you can just do it already

Then again there is no guarantee that this server is going to be super amazing either. 

But it definitely looks the most promising.

Reading between the lines on Asura's last post, I felt like it sounds like open beta is kind of being planned for between mid/late August to early/mid September. Just speculation based off his time tables. Keep it together man!!!

50 minutes ago, Aquane said:

you can wait around like everyone else or you can play on a bad server like elysium so you can just do it already

Elysium is not a bad server, I think it's ok on average; It has it's highs and lows but in general is not bad

1 hour ago, HarTstaRx said:

Elysium is not a bad server, I think it's ok on average; It has it's highs and lows but in general is not bad

compared to the "rest" of vanilla servers...Elysium is an excelent server...

well i guess my standards are too high with the expectations i got for crestfall, but maybe you'll call elysium bad after crestfall comes out

Posted (edited)

Having a server is not just releasing it, that's the easy part, you have to maintain it: uptime, upkeep, abrasion, drama management, ddos, threaths.... fun times ahead. Crestfall is just one more server that promises quality, and fair enough besides nothing has been leaked it seems that it has it (yet it has to prove it); but quality code and devs is not the only thing that makes a server stand by itself; Elysium is nowadays the most populated server, it had it's dramas and times where things were worse, but it survived and is working pretty much ok, a recently released AQ with quality in it, it's not retail but ey it's probably one of the best AQ released on private servers yet.

Don't be that harse with other's people free work, more so if they work for free for your hobby.

Edited by HarTstaRx

13 hours ago, xexomaru said:

compared to the "rest" of vanilla servers...Elysium is an excelent server...

Wouldent agree on this. I do play on Elysium for pop only. But i feel Kronos is better as one example.

But no server will be good enough if you look at the raids. The raids are over 10 year old. What makes imo a server good now are how well everything els are. Are all class mechanics working as they should and not just the mainspecs (optimal specs) but also the "offspecs". Are the world good, few bugs, pathing working etc. For me have raids as the mesuring will always be wrong because people in topguilds will always clear fast.

Vanilla WoW is a crap game with no class balance, no interesting pve mechanics or fights and the worst pvp system in a video game on the planet earth. So all you get is a shitty layman tryhard reproduction of a shitty game. It worked in 2004 because internet wasn't wide-spread, everything online was still considered exotic and ''cool'' and people had no expectations in an MMO. While your friends talked about their collection of imported japanese PS2 anime games they couldn't understand, you got to say: ''lol screw you guys, I'm playing online lol''; no matter how fucking bad the game actually is but it's ONLINE, so you were the coolest kid in the neighborhood. Thats' about it.

Why anyone would waste precious time of their lives and play this shit in 2017 over the actual WoW or other games is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Wowboy said:

Vanilla WoW is a crap game with no class balance, no interesting pve mechanics or fights and the worst pvp system in a video game on the planet earth. So all you get is a shitty layman tryhard reproduction of a shitty game. It worked in 2004 because internet wasn't wide-spread, everything online was still considered exotic and ''cool'' and people had no expectations in an MMO. While your friends talked about their collection of imported japanese PS2 anime games they couldn't understand, you got to say: ''lol screw you guys, I'm playing online lol''; no matter how fucking bad the game actually is but it's ONLINE, so you were the coolest kid in the neighborhood. Thats' about it.

Why anyone would waste precious time of their lives and play this shit in 2017 over the actual WoW or other games is beyond me.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/040/cff.png

2 hours ago, Wowboy said:

waste precious time

play this shit

the actual WoW

3 hours ago, Wowboy said:

While your friends talked about their collection of imported japanese PS2 anime games they couldn't understand, you got to say: ''lol screw you guys, I'm playing online lol''; no matter how fucking bad the game actually is but it's ONLINE, so you were the coolest kid in the neighborhood. Thats' about it

Where I grew up, meeting girls was cool.  Nobody had PS2 anime, everyone had internet, and most used it for the same reasons most use it now.  Where the hell did you grow up?

On 7/1/2017 at 7:59 AM, Wowboy said:

Hahaha good one! you almost got me here. I was like who the fuck takes all that time to post on a forum about a game he fuking hates and despise. Especially when the thread was started by someone who is really exited about that shit. But then i noticed your nickname and i understood it all, the guy is trolling. Have a good one.

On 1. 7. 2017 at 1:59 PM, Wowboy said:

no matter how fucking bad the game actually is but it's ONLINE, so you were the coolest kid in the neighborhood. Thats' about it.

Why anyone would waste precious time of their lives and play this shit in 2017

The troll is right. Why the hell would you play mmos in 2017, when it was proven over the last decade that online is just a fad.

*goes to play the 160 games in his backlog from 2003*