Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 6/26/2017

Posted (edited)

aha! first!

anyway, thanks for the update and the good job, getting closer to the release date!!

Edited by xexomaru

First time poster, but I've been ghosting for some time now.

Cheers Darkrasp! I appreciate all the effort here. News about the realm is great.

Looking forward to next one as always. Best of luck to the team!

3 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

I also made a couple small patches to do with quests, one that corrects the display of the silver question mark for incomplete quests, and a database patch that fixed a couple quests incorrectly set to autocomplete, preventing players from picking them up at all.  Also corrected about 25 mob spells, and a handful of loot tables.  Fairly simple database fixes of no major importance

Just a quick question because I read this.... I noticed that (and yes, I think it was a blizzlike bug) often if you shift click a quest to make it appear on the left side of the screen and then you kill a questmob, it shows the quest two times. Is that somehow fixable or is it too difficult?

SvTl4x5.png

I knew I shouldn't have restarted my PC. Now it's poking at the database without me :-(.

Posted (edited)

If you want something done properly, it takes time. I love your work ethic guys, haven't seen this anywhere else (in pWoW emulation) and I congratulate you on that alone. Needles to say I have good hope for this server.

Edited by dailybs

Posted (edited)

Dont forget the repeatable reputation quests that show a yellow questionmark, instead of yellow explanationmark.

You know, the yellow questionmark that shows on your minimap eveyrtime you pass by the NPC in all capitcal cities :S

Edited by Brikot

Crestfall 2030 confirmed.

23 hours ago, Brikot said:

Dont forget the repeatable reputation quests that show a yellow questionmark, instead of yellow explanationmark.

You know, the yellow questionmark that shows on your minimap eveyrtime you pass by the NPC in all capitcal cities :S

Those are the ones that take stacks of different cloths. True, they always do have a question mark.

This post has my seal of approval.

I wanna leave a note/question about +faction reputation that has never worked on any server at launch or first few months. Cauldron quests in WPL for example. Will it give the reputations or no? Hopefully you will test and fix that before launch. 

Other than that nice work/update as always :)