Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClawzTheMeow

Gummy's TBC server with a video of him talking

62 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Lilaina said:

Horde ew.

Maybe my folks' potato internet is holding me back. Need to test again next month when I'm back at my own place.

Blaming your connection, I see. :P 

I'm going to join the forces of the Alliance though if things turn out in a way that I end up joining Felmyst. The better it will be as Horde for CF? Idk, Alliance will simply be new to me.

Has anyone thought of a CF Gummy guild?

On 7/12/2017 at 1:59 AM, Elicas said:

I'm generally interested since Gummy has always been a good scripter. I'm less convinced about his core work, which in the past was always Mangos + hack fixes with SC1 + 2. I'll judge it if I play it.

What's got me on the fence currently is only 1 PvP server announced. If the population gets big, it'll either be a) a nightmare to play in outland or b) crash a lot.

If he opens a PvE server I'll try it out, otherwise i'll give it a month or so to see how it settles in.

Exactly what I will be doing since it's PvP.

Seen too many tbc pvp servers snowball horde until the alliance leaves then nobody gets to pvp at all.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:06 AM, Lilaina said:

Sure. I'll send you a />:( and slaughter you like the horde pig that you are. <3

Gon wrck u

56 minutes ago, myrnym said:

Gon wrck u

Can't wreck someone if you're stuck in a faction balance queue kek

Whole thing is kind of strange, in a lot of ways. I'll keep my "history channel documentary"-tier conspiracy theories to myself, but safe to say we're not getting the full story here, and maybe never will.

Can't help but laugh. Though, Blizzard burned pretty much all bridges at this point by alienating MMO players and stopping them from having any fun.

I'm quite out of touch with the legalities surrounding such things, but what makes the developers of CF believe they are immune to the same pursuant behavior from blizzard? I'm assuming they live in the U.S. and, having already been doxed by some nobody on the Internet, I'm sure it won't be difficult for blizzard to find them and hand deliver the same CnD that threatened gummy. 

24 minutes ago, Bluemoon said:

I'm assuming they live in the U.S.

While one staff member is from the USA, no staff members live there.

I feel sad for Gummy and the people who wanted to play there. But honestly remember trying to talk to people about this on Elysium. The fact that this would most certainly happend. The respond whas verbal abuse and the fact i know shit and should stfu. Here are the problem with fanboys, the inability to se reasonable on servers. I am not surprised.