Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClawzTheMeow

Dreamstate 21 min ZG on Anathema

Posted (edited)

Hi, clawz here againz !

Something to keep our WoW addiction happy!
Hurray for WoW vanilla !

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

Posted (edited)

Nice video!

I haven't done any vanilla endgame, but wasn't there some drama on Elysium and it's servers about the raids and dungeons being too easy? IIRC they did MC in mostly greens or something like that.

Edited by Keenum

Posted (edited)

I don't know for sure, i don't play there.
I don't like elysium admins/devs, too shady for my taste.

The amount of world buffs/normall buffs on that raid can't be unseen tho :ph34r:

Edit: Actually i'm lying, i played there for like a week, had a level 30 something tauren druid already before they switched to anathema, bla bla.
The point being, the server was not good, pratically trash, mobs were pulled through the whole caves when i attacked 1 mob, the mob would act like the classy buggy sh*tfest, going through the ground calling the whole cave.
LoS wasn't working really good either, basically the server was a sh*tshow but for a while it was enough to feed my WoW addiciton till i got tired of the bugs/lack of dev work 9_9

Also that video is from June, that only shows i don't really check elysium website or twitter regurarly or even with interest(the video was on their twitter), i just like guilds like Dreamstate so i had to share that video.

Edited by ClawzTheMeow