Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brikot

Battlegrounds on this PvE realm

Any experienced PvE realm players who can tell how the battleground population usually is at level 60?

Do you guys think this PvE realm will have all (lvl 60) battlegrounds 24/7 running ? ab av wsg

I have never played on a PvE realm and wanted to get some insight.

I'd say that depends completely on the population of the server. If the realm regularly reaches the max amount of players online at the same time, BGs will be pretty populated. I've only seriously played on a retail PvE server, and at least there I never had to wait an excssively long time for a BG to pop, so it might be a bit different for private PvE realms. But I doubt the BGs here will be deserted, because most people who don't want to get ganked 24/7 while leveling and roll on a PvE realm for that reason, still enjoy PvP in the BG setting.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Rawne said:

I'd say that depends completely on the population of the server. If the realm regularly reaches the max amount of players online at the same time, BGs will be pretty populated. I've only seriously played on a retail PvE server, and at least there I never had to wait an excssively long time for a BG to pop, so it might be a bit different for private PvE realms. But I doubt the BGs here will be deserted, because most people who don't want to get ganked 24/7 while leveling and roll on a PvE realm for that reason, still enjoy PvP in the BG setting.

Im really sad not knowing how its gonna be i guess just go for it and see what happens :( Im kinda the same, just wanna level in outdoor and pvp in battlegrounds... Ig uess there is no choice but to try out the PvE realm, i mean as far as i know, i should not be afraid of my char getting deleted since both realms are gonna be merged i think when its time for TBC. No idea guess there is nothing i can do and just play pve server. Thx for the info.

Would still love to read more insight though, if anyone wants to share.

Edited by Brikot

i will go play PvP realm, dont wanna risk.

If they decide to work out cross realm bg's this problem will disappear.