Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stormtrooper

Launch date????

Hello everyone.

So it's been kinda hard for me to keep up with what's going on with crestfall and since this has ben going on for quite some time now, I would like to know when will the server launch date be? Any time soon?

Well this kind of thread appears often.
Launch date will be tomorrow(if you dream hard enough) or 2030 if u are realistic like the rest of the fellas around here.

Enjoy dreaming about it 9_9

I'm more optimistic than the other blokes around here. I'm predicting 2020. Hopefully the server will reach peak around the next US presidential election because, honestly, world chat is just too funny when the topic is of political nature.

3 hours ago, HijacK said:

I'm more optimistic than the other blokes around here. I'm predicting 2020. Hopefully the server will reach peak around the next US presidential election because, honestly, world chat is just too funny when the topic is of political nature.

I don't think it gets worse than Trump getting elected.

KappaPride

On 7/21/2017 at 11:25 AM, ClawzTheMeow said:

I don't think it gets worse than Trump getting elected.

KappaPride

Don't jinx it.

:| Yeah...I was so hyped about closed beta, then open beta, but I started my second college graduation (Law school now) and don't know nothing about Crestfall anymore :'( hope I get the release or open beta at least...

Every time someone asks about launch date, an angel gets its wings.

11 hours ago, Odysseu said:

Law school now

We'll wait with release after you graduate so you can defend us against Blizzard if need be :P.

On 26/07/2017 at 2:44 AM, Xaverius said:

We'll wait with release after you graduate so you can defend us against Blizzard if need be :P.

Right now I've graduated in enviromental engineering :P 2021 Lawyer too.

Who knows the next? Maybe Med School? hehe