Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Brikot

LF certain Map addon. Map xp farm.

Is there an Addon that shows the trigger points of unexplored areas of a map ?

I wanted to use it when the server launches and gather XP by farming maps.

I've never seen such an addon. The closest thing to it that I've experienced is Cartographer which will give you a configurable world map, including fogging areas that you haven't explored yet to make them stand out more. Unfortunately though it won't give you trigger points. Alternatively, if you dual monitor then you might consider trying this website as a reference. It won't give you coordinates but it'll give you general locations of the various areas - http://wow.gamepressure.com/

It's pre-cata and you can toggle between satellite and in-game maps. That'd be my recommendation.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Edited by Alumian
Explained Cartographer

Hey, just walking through the map until its explored is ok too. Maybe gotta die a few times because of thats ok hehe.