Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexensual

Is anyone else trying out Felmyst right now?

88 posts in this topic

I am trying to login as we speak, but the server has issues, as expected, for it's launch. Anyone else trying it out, thoughts so far?

Whati is Felmyst?

j/k

Been too busy with cs go haven't tried it, i don't know if i will tho since its an US server it will be closed pretty soon

57 minutes ago, Alexensual said:

I am trying to login as we speak, but the server has issues, as expected, for it's launch. Anyone else trying it out, thoughts so far?

You need to add "Block934" in reallist.wtf. Worked for me.

i'm glad that it's not the server ill be playing on for the long run, they'd have to check me in on a mental hospital after this launch day :D

11 minutes ago, Chizzum said:

i'm glad that it's not the server ill be playing on for the long run, they'd have to check me in on a mental hospital after this launch day :D

I'd advise not to judge a server after seeing just the launch. Blizzard had a terrible launch and so did Nostalrius. Both came out great in the end. Let things settle.

i'm not judging the server by it mearly pointing out that i would be so stressed out not being able to play  while others can and end down the pack instead of in the front of it :P

I'd be trying it out if they had a pve server. I don't like pvp.

Edited by Quantus

3 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Been too busy with cs go haven't tried it, i don't know if i will tho since its an US server it will be closed pretty soon

It probably already is if its not a bad joke: 

Pity:( 2nd server Skullcrusher has been looking really good.

At least gonna get some sleep cause its 2 am here.. 

RIP Felmyst, feel bad for all the players that were hyped for it :|

Raced home from work, made my character after sitting in queue for ~2hours and never even got to log in before the server went down... I told myself not to get hyped! I KNEW this would happen (maybe not this fast) and I still got excited. 

Wow you runned lvl 15 nice one. Even with a 4k queue

Edited by Johnnyshaun

Boy oh Boy, do I have a feeling that CF's forum is going to start to get busier over these next few months.....

I was never going to play Felmyst, but I was pulling for a successful venture by Gummy.  Looks like Elysium is really the big winner here.

Wait so the sever is shut down already?

I was gonna give it a couple of days before rolling there so it would settle down a bit. Wow. That was fast. But not really unexpected.

Apparently Alex got hacked too, showing his password on a stream. And then his hacker did some streaming of his own. It's been a truly silly day apparently. 

And it's not like Gummy wasn't warned about this, he was kind of asking for it... Even some mainstream online gaming websites were posting news about the launch. Not going to fly especially in Blizzard's backyard. 

I tried it for the lols...downloaded it...then it gave me the worse virus i've ever got, i couldnt do anything to it, it fuckin g went everywhere and i couldnt open a single file in my pc, no sound and internet really slow...i had to erase all the hdd and make it again...damn it bro!

got to lvl 6, went t o sleep, woke up on 6:30 am see this.....

I knew it's going to be shut down soon (launching private server in murica, srsly?), but I was sure it would be after 3-4 months, not several hours, lol.

This shut down is definitely not something to gloat over.

Regardless of any personal feelings for/against Gummy or his project that any one may have, we should all acknowledge the loss of work that has happened.

This will be hundreds, if not thousands of man hours lost that could have gone back into the Mangos public repository.