Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexensual

Is anyone else trying out Felmyst right now?

88 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Hamilton said:

Why Blizzard refuses to make ofical vanilla server?

Cause it would be admiting that the direction they took for the game was a wrong one. First the massive sub drops, now a fairly large amount of people wanting to play vanilla.

11 hours ago, Terpsichore said:

Cause it would be admiting that the direction they took for the game was a wrong one. First the massive sub drops, now a fairly large amount of people wanting to play vanilla.

From the time of WoD:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizzard-will-no-longer-report-world-of-warcraft-s/1100-6431943/

This is both laughable for what the statement really says (people jumped the ship, decreased numbers don't look good) and for what it implies with the "business performance" (Players? What players? I think you meant to say revenue!).

On 7/27/2017 at 7:51 AM, Xaverius said:

Don't play anything from Ubisoft unless it's Rayman and in that case, avoid anything if it has "rabbids" in the title.

Just noticed this, almost a week later.

Disagree! Beyond Good & Evil is a great game! That and I loved Prince of Persia; Sands of Time

Edited by Xsaeta

1 hour ago, Xsaeta said:

Just noticed this, almost a week later.

Disagree! Beyond Good & Evil is a great game! That and I loved Prince of Persia; Sands of Time

Well, ok, you got me. The focus there was on modern games. But yes, when you go a decade back, Ubisoft was making good things. The "Sands trilogy" Prince of Persia, Rayman (especially 3) and BG&E is one of the best games they ever made, bottom line. Thanks to Ancel. We'll see how BG&E2 pans out. If he was allowed to work on it properly and as he wanted, with a limited team of people who know what they're doing (I hope so, he's a director on it), or if it was picked up by corporate and will end up eaten by the "Ubisoft game" disease of collectibles, repetitive side missions and towers. Can't forget the towers.

I do hope that it's gonna be done properly. As in, the game he originally wanted to make in BG&E. Just annoyed it'S a prequel. I don't really like those, and we're already getting another for a game that's laid dormant and in rights hell (Spellforce - though arguably in this case, at least the second game got an expansion or two by various developers).

14 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

Rayman (especially 3

Lol, i remember 1st time i got my hands on Rayman. I expected awesome arcade game, and all i got was some retarded rabbits who wanned to take a dump....

8 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

Lol, i remember 1st time i got my hands on Rayman. I expected awesome arcade game, and all i got was some retarded rabbits who wanned to take a dump....

Yea, I gave that warning a few comments higher :P.

Somethings not right with Felmyst case I mean I highly doubt that Blizzards lawyer would personally go and knock on Gummy's door. Also the letter itself looked really unprofessional for example they used the name WoW. In a legal document it should be World of Warcraft.

The full term and its abbrevation are in the first paragraph.

But I agree that the whole thing is fishy. As I wrote before, i also find the personal delivery strange.

btw I just imagined that the guy who delivered the letter was not working for Blizzard at all but merely a random troll :D

On 2017-08-01 at 0:10 AM, Terpsichore said:

They know they fucked up. They followed some layers who hade massive influence on class mechanics and the over all game as ballplanks for the devs. Those plyares didnet have the backing of the major playerbase. They were elitist and dient want an rpg mmo just go for there gamestyle. For example we have the major changes in Winfury of shamans after cata. The wast majority of shamans dident want to that way with wf hitting like wet noddles and being more of a gimmick. Blizzard fucked up. They answere with arrogance like"you dont want legacy servers, you think you do. but you don't" disgusting respons that shows 0 respect and there for be treated with 0 respect back.

@Sallerius If you would like to make any statement, you are welcome to write it down.

Well, I think most PTS will be closed once classic hits, a server from blizzard is just bound to be more stable and won't be shut down to legal issues