Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

Leaving Crestfall

34 posts in this topic

Thank you for everything you've done, hope you'll have a blast and have a good rest on your hoiday!

One question. Will you disappear from the forums like your predecessor or remain active on the forums after you're back from your holidays?

Edited by Clavus

Thanks for the work you put in. Your efforts will be remembered.

/salute

I hope you have a great time on that holiday! Who am I kidding? You're going to the states. banter

Have a good holiday Elicas. 

I do hope you are still playing CF when it's released, because the server needs more Aggramarians! (even the ones that fail at correct faction choice :P

Never knew you was British (inb4 you're not), but I did have a hunch you was for some reason. Anyway, have a good one!

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

Certainly one of the hardest workers I've come across. So glad you're sticking to the NDA as well. Look forward to the next community manager announcement.

On release u should play on PVP server...It's always nice to have some "arch enemies" on Ally faction :P 

We'll miss ya :x

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

despite the fact I'm no longer participating here

Its only a month man....not like ull be back in 2030....or maybe u will.....fck..so its true!! CF 2030! ;)

Say hello to "Muricans" and have a nice holiday.

so 

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

As I was always intending to step down once we were on the road to release and was essentially filling in for the absent Inari, it seems right that this is as good as time as any to make the transition permanent.

Praise the lord, release is near :o

anyway, thanks for all ur hard work Elicas, cu on the other side!

I won't suck your dick like these other ho's are doing.

Maybe I'll run across you, I travel all over. :P

Thanks for all your hard work Elicas, I always appreciated your Q&A's and general forum presence and contributions.  Hope your trip to the states is fun.  Hope to see you in game in a decade or so.  Travel safe.

Thank you for everything Elicas :)

Have a wonderful vacation.

Sorry you'll be leaving the beta testing group but hope to still see you around the forums.  You're one of the most important voices here.  Have fun in the States.  Enjoy the junk food and the spectacle!

Thanks for arranging the Q&A's and keeping us up to date. Had you not done so then the memes of a 2030 release would have overwhelmed us by now. Have a good one.

Thanks for the work you put in @Elicas! Enjoy your trip. If you happen to come by Atlanta and want to grab a drink shoot me a PM.

Nah, what a grizzled Situation :)

Thank you @Elicas for all your work you`ve done here. Enjoy your trip in the states.

On 25.7.2017 at 7:07 PM, Clavus said:

Will you disappear from the forums like your predecossor

It's the curse of The Defense Against the Dark Arts the CM position! Outstanding quit cuz his face was melted away by the power of love and Elicas was revealed to be a werewolf! Be careful around centaurs Inari...