Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chen-yigoong

A 2017 release: is it still possible?

Hello there, I just joined the forum ;-).

After this whole felmyst drama, it really looks like crestfall is the last hope for the community to have a real, proper vanilla/tbc/wotlk game through a PTE experience.

I just wanted to know: last year, Asura said we could call this project "corecraft 2.0" if it hadn't released around half 2017...I'm not going to do that, that wouldn't be very nice :D. Plus, I don't really care: this happens all the time in the development scene.

What I'd like to know, is if 2017 is still the goal or not? Sounds like there's still a lot to do, and the team has too many IRL issues to really focus a lot on this project right now.

Thanks you guys, I'll be waiting for crestfall like y'all.

Chen

Edited by Chen-yigoong

In one of the posts it was said that the staff will do their best to release the server in 2017. But RL commitments and other stuff that happens out of the blue may delay it.

My hype train slowed down a bit after the recent drama, but it's still going forward. Maybe it's for the better as with time I may draw better conclusions and finally decide on a class.

We shall see.

I don't think anyone who wants experience as close to retail Vanilla as possible will settle on a mediocre project and leave CF now. Maybe just to kill time, but they will get back here asap.

16 minutes ago, Soyoen said:

yes, before 2031 is certain.

the hope lives on...

Well, this is CC 2.0 then. However, 2.0's usually show some kind of improvements compared to their 1.0 form, may that be that it gets released.

It's good that the team remains committed to 2017 release. I don't see it happening, but I don't mind. More than happy to be proven wrong.

Edited by Clavus

Don't worry about it. It will release when it does and we'll make the best of it.

8 hours ago, Clavus said:

Well, this is CC 2.0 then. However, 2.0's usually show some kind of improvements compared to their 1.0 form, may that be that it gets released.

Corecraft 2.0: Now with planned release.

11 hours ago, Clavus said:

It's good that the team remains committed to 2017 release. I don't see it happening, but I don't mind. More than happy to be proven wrong.

You sir just made my signature =D
I just had to change it a little bit i hope you don't sue me for your owner rights tho :ph34r:

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

I mean technically if we're in open beta by end of 2017, a "release" has happened, so to speak.

huehuehuehue

8 minutes ago, Asura said:

I mean technically if we're in open beta by end of 2017, a "release" has happened, so to speak.

huehuehuehue

Oh Asura.. you're such a troll 9_9
Btw when are u guys testing dungeons?
I made an application for beta to help out with that.
Remember to check it or i'll come to your house, bang on your door and yell "Here's johnny!"

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

21 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

bang on your door

you'll bang the wrong thing

:huehue:

32 minutes ago, Asura said:

huehuehuehue

Lol, at least I know now xD.

Thanks for making it clear, I'll play on elysium until the 2018 release.

5 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

You sir just made my signature =D
I just had to change it a little bit i hope you don't sue me for your owner rights tho :ph34r:

Ahahah, no problems man! Look mom im famous!

2 hours ago, Clavus said:

Ahahah, no problems man! Look mom im famous!

If only i was a well known Youtuber u could say that for realz :(