Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loeth

A fair chance for Ascension WoW

Posted (edited)

Edit: No advertising for other servers please.

Edited by Darkrasp

I rolled on the FFA PvP realm which has 3x rates. I don't want a slow leveling on a custom server really so it fits me just perfectly.

It's not even the classless aspect that made me roll there. It's the FFA PvP. When you hit level 20 you become an enemy for everyone except in inns or if you group.

I wouldn't exactly call the community toxic, but it's what you'd expect on a realm like that with free for all PvP.

It really has a feeling to it. Stalking your enemies for a long time waiting for the opportune tine, predicting their moves if you lost them, being on the lookout at all times. Losing your loot makes this so thrilling. In packed zones it can actually be mentally exhausting.

One downside is population. I think the main leveling curve is far ahead now. Could still be tons of fun.

I tried it back when it was still under a different name and if you weren't lucky to get a free beta key you had to buy it.

I got salty and ragequit after losing my green chestpiece to furbolgs... in Teldrassil. I wasn't a fan of losing my gear to other players, even though I was still too low level.

Anyway, the classless aspect is a very interesting concept and people should try it just for the sake of it. Too bad custom servers aren't as popular.

Posted (edited)

Sounds interesting. For all the wrong reasons but interesting nonetheless. I might check it out at some point.

Certainly not something I'd take even remotely seriously. I'd be surprised if people are actually going as far as raiding and giving one about the economy.

Edited by VeloxBanks

Classless sounds great, but the sad reality is that it is terrible. Either overpowered or too gimped. Wow engine is bad for such a concept.

Dont like multi class talents...if ur priest, ur priest...not some shamy/mage/warlock/rogue.On other hand that FFA PvP sounds very interesting.Something like MoP Bloody coins on Timeless Isle.Also random new mechanics for bosses sounds great.

I don't really like Fun projects so this is a Big NO for me but i won't stop other people from enjoying 9_9
Everyone can get their WoW "fix" before CF launchs