Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frostbull

WHEN!

I've been following this project from over a year now , and it didn't launch "yet" i realy feel this will either take forever to launch or it will be a lame arse joke as Corecraft , any way i'm done waiting and i hope that people here wake the **** up.

Hey, I know the Server is taking it's sweet time. But we can expect a phenomenal experience ( better then retail at Launch for sure). Also they are building up Tbc as well soo ist a Long wait now, yes. But it will pay off in the future.

Wake up people, illuminati brainwashing people

1 hour ago, Frostbull said:

I've been following this project from over a year now , and it didn't launch "yet" i realy feel this will either take forever to launch or it will be a lame arse joke as Corecraft , any way i'm done waiting and i hope that people here wake the **** up.

Posted (edited)

Finally a good post on these forums.

Edited by Scylla

1 hour ago, Scylla said:

Finally a good post on these forums.

Whalecum!

3 hours ago, Frostbull said:

You should check out felmyst, its a new TBC server.  Its supposed to be top notch. Dueces

3 hours ago, Frostbull said:

What an idiot

boi this shit dead lets all play on ascension xddd

Posted (edited)

Ok time to open my "release? when?" book and make a new entry..

And.... Mr Frostbull you've been confirmed in my book...

have a good day !

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

1 hour ago, imbaslap said:

when Game of thrones concludes.

You mean the TV show, not the book series, right? Right?!

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/hickey-grrm-table-1.png?quality=90&strip=info&w=575&ssl=1

@OP.  Never.  Please return to the garbage heap from whence you came while we all continue to enjoy the peace and tranquility our perpetual closed beta provides.  We like it this way, because the moment the server actually launches you we'll have to deal with a community of people like you.

On 8/7/2017 at 7:53 PM, Retrac47 said:

@LilainaI'm pretty sure he means the books.

I don't think I could handle a book release by GRRM and CF release on the same week. :S

6 hours ago, Lilaina said:

I don't think I could handle a book release by GRRM and CF release on the same week. :S

Lol! The comet would surely barrel down and wipe us all out. 

But woah... you just gave me quite the conundrum. Which would I spend more time on?

Posted (edited)

On 07/08/2017 at 4:08 PM, imbaslap said:

when Game of thrones concludes.

Oh we have a dragon fan here =o

On 07/08/2017 at 4:42 PM, Lilaina said:

You mean the TV show, not the book series, right? Right?!

https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/hickey-grrm-table-1.png?quality=90&strip=info&w=575&ssl=1

Screw me sideways ! ! !
That's not a book, that's a bible wtf

Edited by ClawzTheMeow