Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zito

poll
Have you played on any other private servers recently?

Have you played on any other private servers recently?   83 members have voted

1. 1. Have you played on a different server recently (in the last 2-3 years) and have you reached max level?

• Yes, I have reached level 60 on a recent Vanilla WoW Server
    • Yes, but I never reached max level.
    • No, but I have played on another server in a different expansion (TBC or WotLK)
    • No, I haven't played on any recent private servers.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
35 posts in this topic
23 hours ago, VeloxBanks said:

>1600

>dead

mane

Throw back to when we were super happy with 1k peaks on private servers! 

I had several 60's on Nost. After they shut down I've basically been in WoW stasis. Tried Elysium, but left that server quickly, for a variety of reasons. I've since decided to take a break until Crestfall launch. 

21 hours ago, Hunter4Life said:

I had several 60's on Nost. After they shut down I've basically been in WoW stasis. Tried Elysium, but left that server quickly, for a variety of reasons. I've since decided to take a break until Crestfall launch. 

Did u play Nost PvP or PvE?
I was at Nost PvE as a fellow Night Elf female Druid called Clawzmiau.
Sometimes i watch the video i did while raiding MC, i still watch it now and then for nostalgia, as a matter of fact i'm watching it right now cus i'm missing vanilla so much lol

Here's the video if u wanna watch(i think i've linked it before on the forums, i don't remember where tho so i apologize) :

11 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Did u play Nost PvP or PvE?
I was at Nost PvE as a fellow Night Elf female Druid called Clawzmiau.
Sometimes i watch the video i did while raiding MC, i still watch it now and then for nostalgia, as a matter of fact i'm watching it right now cus i'm missing vanilla so much lol

Here's the video if u wanna watch(i think i've linked it before on the forums, i don't remember where tho so i apologize) :

I was on PvP. Ah, those memories. Nost wasn't perfect, but it was a great server I'll never forget.

My list of current and past private servers played....

Current private servers

1. Firestorm Legion (Occasionally i hop onto their Vanilla/MoP/Cata realms when i get bored.)

2. Northcraft (On Occasion).

3. Ascension (On Occasion).

Past private servers

1. Athissa WoW (Not bad for a Legion server, in fact i found it a lot more stable than FS WoW was. Biggest thing that made me stop playing was the ridiculously unnecessary difficulty of gearing up. When i last played months ago you only got a chance at gear from BG's or Skirms not from World Quests in the Broken Isles compared to Firestorm). Course that may change in the future.

2. Elysium WoW (I haven't played Elysium for some months now. Elysium was actually really decent for a vanilla server, i just never got far due to not seeing very many players in the Nelf starting zone I.E The difficulty was really hard without having a group to back you up. But hey that's Vanilla for you. Eventually i just....stopped playing due to there being few if any players in that area).

3. Kronos WoW i tried for a short time but don't really recall why i chose not to stay. It was so long ago.

4. Warmane 3.3.5 i've tried as well but same as Kronos i don't recall why i stopped playing.

5. And lastly Heroes WoW. If memory serves me well i was playing on their Wotlk realm (There were two servers on that one realm I.E Unlimited 255 and Fallen Heroes for which i played mostly on Fallen Heroes again if my memory serves me well). I won't lie i hated how most of the *community* there was based on the 255 fun server. That server i found anything but fun. At most it was in this order >>> kill an insane amount of mobs/level up fast/have pretty lousy gear/find out majority of the players on the server are trying to form raids (How they even managed to pull that off is beyond me)/Then find out the other server is virtually dead (At most you might see one maybe two players at any given time but that was it. Most as mentioned already were on the 255 fun server).

For me the biggest killer was the community (If you could call it a community) being on that so called fun server. I've never looked back since.

Thus far that's my history with WoW Private Servers.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Hunter4Life said:

I was on PvP. Ah, those memories. Nost wasn't perfect, but it was a great server I'll never forget.

Yes, Nost was very far from perfect but at that time it felt like the "perfect" server to play and i loved every second of it.
The world was really alive even with only +2k players in the PvE server where i played, close to April the population went up to 3.5k-4k tho, it felt like it was the sweet spot for pop cap, there weren't too many people and there was still enough people to form groups.
Hopefully Crestfall will be amazing aswell

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

7 hours ago, Kyda said:

2. Elysium WoW (I haven't played Elysium for some months now. Elysium was actually really decent for a vanilla server, i just never got far due to not seeing very many players in the Nelf starting zone I.E The difficulty was really hard without having a group to back you up. But hey that's Vanilla for you. Eventually i just....stopped playing due to there being few if any players in that area).

Now population fluctuate between 4k and 7k players daily. 

there are mostly cash to advance at the high tiers. its beyond frustrating. or their engines are so buggy and they dont care because the classes they enjoy work correctly. there is not much of an inbetween and i am holding out playing wow until crestfall goes open beta or live 

Im playing wod and there are nothink to do, making profesions cap, weekly Onyxia thats it, Blizz dont care about wod ppl....

I have played on two private servers one a wraith based and dead server. Or I am just on at the wrong times. The other being a vanilla server, that feels high population compared to the wraith server.  But I haven't messed around in any in a few months.