Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chen-yigoong

More videos...why not?

Posted (edited)

This is just an idea:

The most common argument I hear from the anti-crestfall people is that the staff claims that their server will be much better than anything out there, but there's literally no proof that it will really be the case.

Therefore (I suppose I'm not the first one mentioning that), I believe that you guys should provide more content for your audience: you made a really good video in the past (linked below) and I think you should do other ones.

No matter what the haters say, the future is very promising: when it comes to PTE projects starting with vanilla, bringing challenging content, there's literally 0 alternative.

)

Edited by Chen-yigoong

As far as I know, more videos will be produced and released once the team is ready to start the hype shortly before release. But right now, hype isn't very important, as there's no launch date or date for the start of the open beta yet.

Building hype would only mean people flocking to the forums and a whole lot of them would do nothing but spam the forums with "Crestfall when?", which, honestly, can be pretty annoying.

I remember that video. Forgot about it until now. It was the sole reason I was interested in the server.

More video's would be nice indeed, but it's better to do those near the end. Better to use those resources for now to making the server work.

Posted (edited)

I'd be happy if Asura just shared more unlisted videos on Discord, just small 1 minute clips with no editing, but as to official videos, there's really no need right now IMO.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

23 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

world is pretty lively already and we will continue to work on it when we find missing events.

I'll be happy if the staff just works on the server and does not waste time on videos.

I'm fairly sure once the open beta hits there will be more than enough videos hating or loving CF and thus creating hype. Before that, what would be the point of producing (key word here) videos for a project with a very limited access. 

It's nice to know and see how stuff works, but this approach was from the hype-angle.

2 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

We're a very small team and none of us specialize in video production

@Audio Is quite good though, isn't he?

I'm really happy u guys(the staff) are doing your best and focusing on the server/gameplay/etc.. instead of making tons of videos, that really helps out our community and doesn't allow many "bad apples" in our forums like u mentioned.
Thumbs up for our amazing staff !