Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Feya

Vanilla or TBC

Hello,

I'm pretty new here and don't understand everything.
I'm reading some dev post and I think I have missed some things.
Does this server will be a Vanilla as it's was planned (on some old post) and at the end transfer to TBC ? 

On some topics on Reddit and different forum I saw it will be directly TBC with instant 60... Is it right ? 

Thanks for all the info :D 

20 minutes ago, Feya said:

Hello,

I'm pretty new here and don't understand everything.
I'm reading some dev post and I think I have missed some things.
Does this server will be a Vanilla as it's was planned (on some old post) and at the end transfer to TBC ? 

On some topics on Reddit and different forum I saw it will be directly TBC with instant 60... Is it right ? 

Thanks for all the info :D 

Welcome :)

This is current, most answers to your questions will be found there.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Many thanks for this :) So Vanilla is coming ! 
I really hope this server is the next Nostalrius (quality was awesome) and with a 5k pop lock it sounds just perfect ! 

Edited by Feya

i hope its not the next nost, i'd prefer better quality then that xD

Before I came to Crestfall community, I wasn't sure what PTE meant.

(Progress Through Expansion)

i am currently looking for a TBC server that is doing this. I'd like to try out Paladin tanking with TBC abilities in classic raids for level 60.

1 hour ago, JCarrill0 said:

Before I came to Crestfall community, I wasn't sure what PTE meant.

(Progress Through Expansion)

i am currently looking for a TBC server that is doing this. I'd like to try out Paladin tanking with TBC abilities in classic raids for level 60.

There is one such thing out there. It's an amazing server... I opened a new topic under Off-topic section but it was soon locked and labeled as advertising for another project. Send a PM if interested.

Don't advertise a highly custom server on WotLK basis without actual classes to someone looking to play TBC Paladin?

Edited by maronics

3 hours ago, loeth said:

There is one such thing out there. It's an amazing server... I opened a new topic under Off-topic section but it was soon locked and labeled as advertising for another project. Send a PM if interested.

Just throw it in off-topic

4 hours ago, loeth said:

A TBC server? I might look for that, send me a message!

4 hours ago, maronics said:

Don't advertise a highly custom server on WotLK basis without actual classes to someone looking to play TBC Paladin?

Yeah TBC not WotLK.

Im excited for Crestfall with Vanilla and then going TBC (and beyond), so until then... that's what I was looking for.

Edited by JCarrill0

6 hours ago, JCarrill0 said:

I am currently looking for a TBC server that is doing this. I'd like to try out Paladin tanking with TBC abilities in classic raids for level 60.

From what I've heard, Primal-WoW?

Edit: Nvm, also WotLK. Kinda seems to fit your philosophy though.

Edited by Clavus