Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chen-yigoong

Brace yourselves, a big storm is coming...

Hi guys,

I'm bored today, let's play a game:

Let's assume Crogge wasn't trolling (some people say he can be serious sometimes... :D)  when he said this:

well....png

Here's the game: try to guess what the "big storm"coming soon is all about.

The reward? The journey is the reward, don't you know that by now?...No? Oh well, I guess the winner will be able to boast about how good he is at forecasting things ;)

Here we go guys, place your bets!

Edited by Chen-yigoong

Full release date for Vanilla/TBC/TLK 

But I'm soooo bad at forecasting :D 

3 minutes ago, Feya said:

Full release date for Vanilla/TBC/TLK 

But I'm soooo bad at forecasting :D 

Not sure that would really cause a storm on wowservers :D

I'd say some famous people from the private server scene may join them, or they'll join with another/other big project(s).

I was looking for a storm in my heart :(

But yeah really more realistic ! 

14 minutes ago, zandalarius said:

Shiro and Nim join the crestfall gaming project...that would make some noise for sure.

giphy.gif

So  people would get banned for what? People must be getting jelous or hating it. But why would they do it? I really hope CF wont intend on provocating tho, and just be honest and just announce what they are doing. I dunno why things has to be so big, only if people make it big though, something that sounds unacceptable. Well i hope its that good that the low minorty speaks that loud and come with self created lies and what not xD.

I just cant take it that its gonna be that big, maybe a big dissapointment, a big letdown of something that was supposed to happen for long time and suddenly, its fked.

And to the part with "Felymst" people, maybe Crogge says something serious about his server (closed beta sign ups?)and Gummies server to sound like Crogge's server is better.

Good that someone finally created this Thread! :=)

Edited by Brikot

8 minutes ago, Brikot said:

So  people would get banned for what? People must be getting jelous or hating it. But why would they do it?

Lol, don't take this part too seriously imo :D

3 minutes ago, Brikot said:

Should be included here too... if you wanna update your first post ill delete this.

lol-guy-smiley-emoticon.jpg

"Quite a mind foggery"

I'll add it, thank you.

Crogge must be so happy right now :D

"But it won't be related to gummy"...inb4 it's about "Xjum" or "Gum"(the felmyst beta testers will know what I'm talking about) :D

Crogge said it would create a lot of drama, which means a lot of people are going to hate it. It's still something that a lot of people are going to love obviously, or they wouldn't take the risk to do it...I think it will definitely have something to do with elysium.

Edited by Erdozan89

They're going to create something called a "Legacy Gaming Network".

Everyone's going to LOVE the idea.

Sounds like a good idea. 

WoW Legacy is love. If one day everybody can just work together to offer player the Legacy Exp from Vanilla to TLK it will be amazing.

But it looks like Crestfall understand it and they are doing what we was looking for since a few years now. 

Wait&See, just hope for a good news and not a lot of blabladrama 

A LGN 2.0 option could definitely happen tbh. I don't see what elysium could bring to the table, code-wise, but they have a huge playerbase, and that's what's interesting at the end of the day.

5 minutes ago, Chen-yigoong said:

A LGN 2.0 option could definitely happen tbh. I don't see what elysium could bring to the table, code-wise, but they have a huge playerbase, and that's what's interesting at the end of the day.

A true quality server does not need the "help" of another populated server. Pop will come naturally.

7 minutes ago, Budge said:

A true quality server does not need the "help" of another populated server. Pop will come naturally.

Not necessarily: people have been playing vanilla for years on private servers, imo many players will not want to roll on a new vanilla server even though it's truly good and PTE. We'll have to see what happens, I hope this announcement crogge was talking about will come soon though.

nb: I still think the population will be seriously huge here, don't take me wrong.

Edited by Chen-yigoong

clearly Blizzard will be sponsoring the server and hire Asura & CO to maintain it ;)