Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Backo

Greetings and salutations friends!

Hello!

I have stumbled upon this potential server on this fine day! I have been waiting to get back into World of Warcraft for some time now, hoping to see you guys on the forums and in-game. Hoping to hear good things as I lurk around on the forums from time to time. Oh, I see there is a Discord chat - will have to join that as well.

Backo

Posted (edited)

Welcome, dont get your hopes up for a soon release.

Also there is supposed to be an announcement beeing posted on sunday or monday, many want to check that out already.

I am following Crestfall for some longer time now and i cant wait for it, to experience their "Quality". i believe we are going to see a huge milestone in vanilla quality and i hope it wont die with the expansion towards TBC.

An open beta is supposed to be released before the release. And so far it probably can be said that the project simply functions dynamically, where simply nobody can estimate the release, as it includes the free time of many people involved in their Team. One becomes less active, one becomes more active and whatever else that can happen in someones free time.

Edited by Brikot

Hey Backo, welcome aboard.  I stumbled on this awesome project by accident also.  Glad I did, hope you have a pleasant stay.  2030 isn't that far off!