Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarTstaRx

Suggestion for the forum

Could we please have a small widget that shows the latest comments from staff or staff + high rated user comments? I realized I usually look for them whenever I check the forums and sometimes I lose some of them. Something small and visible from the front page.

Edited by HarTstaRx

Staff might not be a bad idea, however for high rated and such would be a bad idea when the server becomes alive and more people start using these forums, could very easily lose info. Also guilds could use this to their advantage making their guild recruitment post go on this widget by loads of upvotes. 

Showing latest staff posts would indeed be great. Sometimes there is quite a lot of shit posting in the 'official' threads and it can be annoying to scroll through all that to find a piece of information regarding the server I would've otherwise missed.

I followed Asura and I don't remember getting notifications about comments, maybe it's because Asura doesn't post that often and I don't remember. High rated user comments is definetely a bad idea as you said. Maybe something along the lines of Blizz official forums where you can see the next Blizz staff reply on a topic so if the topic has 10 pages but the last staff reply is in page 2 you don't have to view them all. I don't know, asking is free 😂