Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zandalarius

I'm ok with the merge...but this kind of things disturbs me...

55 posts in this topic

I'm just hoping there's a fresh PVE server to play on...I ain't got time to lay on the ground dead these days! :P

6 hours ago, Eyedie said:

Damn, that response was just too good, whatever would I do? I take it you are probably from the Elysium forums and struggle in Molten Core?

Elysium?  Struggle with Molten Core?  They launched with a broken Ragnaros who was dead in like two weeks.  It's easier to get an MC full clear there than it is to get a competent deadmines group.

Mind you, I'm not defending cubby cucklet over there.  Winners don't do memes.

This project turned out to be a bigger disappointment then CC

On 2017-08-24 at 1:42 PM, Victoria said:

Well if other options were Warmane and TwinStar I guess Elysium is fine as long as they keep their word.

what worth is the word of a liar ?

Hope this just helps the privet community with a new core.

So one day we will see a good and serious vanilla server.

If my interest in vanilla survives to the opening of CF, I'll play. I'm soberly disappointed but I'll hop on. Mostly I just want to play with you guys. I don't post much (though I was pretty active on the discord before it went down the first time) but I've rarely come across communities I actively want to be apart of. The forum life just isn't for me haha.

In the end if the CF realm(s) can hold on to a little of what we had here I'll be happy enough to play continuously.

Kazrid - PvE

On 8/24/2017 at 6:24 PM, Chen-yigoong said:

People like to shit all over elysium because of vitaliy, who's now long gone since the drama from 5 months ago.

Is he long gone bro? Lmao.