Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victoria

Tricky situation

So now that Elysium has unveiled their plans for TBC I can't decide whether I should start playing there or not.. I really want to wait for Crestfall but I hesitate because I'm afraid that if crap hits the fan and Crestfall never launches I've skipped a chance to progress from vanilla to tbc even if it was on inferior server but on the other hand I still hope for the well scripted awesome server in which case I don't want to "spoil" the fun and play it beforehand. Urgh! I just don't think I'll "survive" another disappointment because I hyped Corecraft from the very beginning and then Felmyst so I'm getting kinda desperate now...

Anyone else feeling the same?

I will not play in Elysium TBC, Benediction will be 100 times superior.

I just wish that it actually launches after all the disappointments :/

I can feel you. I think we all can feel you. Still I believe in this project and think that the wait is worth it.

I do feel if not the same, then something close to it. After all tbc projects failures even Elysium tbc announcement seems somewhat attractive. At least it will happen, will be highly populated and blizzproof. Even though buggy and poorly scripted beyond any doubt, but currently there are just no alternatives to it. So we have to deal with it and either fall to elysium's darkness or wait blizz official legacy servers (which are very well might be never to come).

So i'm getting kinda desparate now too as there's nothing left to anticipate with enthusiasm really. Who knows, maybe blizzcon is going to bring us some good news (that insane surmise could only be brought out of true despair :P).

My last hope is Crestfall if that doesn't work out, well i'll stick to other games.
Have a great day everyone !