Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blademastaz

Elysium TBC Announcement

32 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Jut said:

Don't wanna sound like a pessimist, but we haven't seen anything yet from the Cestfall devs either, just written updates from Darkrasp/Asura. Everyone is shouting that Benediction is going to be the best thing ever happened, but there is absolutely no prove for that yet.

I sure hope it's going to be good. :)

Never take anything granted from a hobby project. 

Crestfall just needs an awesome advertisement campaign before launch I mean come on how many would NOT want to be a part of this once in a lifetime experience? How often does World of Warcraft  reset? This PTE thing is huge especially with Benediction core. For the first time we can progress with our characters and the content of last expansion is working like on retail everysingle raid still works no matter the expansion.

On 2017-08-31 at 3:38 PM, Outstanding said:

there has never been a decent TBC core

The gameplay and world interaction we saw at Gummy's brief period was great, Corecraft the same even though it is a "beta" realm. We got Netherwing possibly coming out in the future as well.

Private servers will always be a mess until developers start focusing in developing their severs and fixings their bugs before release(no matter how long that takes) instead of releasing early to compete with other servers.
That's one of the main reasons i normally don't like most private servers.

Being vanilla or tbc or wrath, etc..

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

27 minutes ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Private servers will always be a mess until developers start focusing in developing their severs and fixings their bugs before release(no matter how long that takes) instead of releasing early to compete with other servers.
That's one of the main reasons i normally don't like most private servers.

Being vanilla or tbc or wrath, etc..

I do agree with you about to earlie releases. 

What i will do if CF fails or breaks its promisses are probebly to move over to TBC. There i have 4 choices i guess in the future. Ares, Elysium, Warmane or Vengeance of Azeroth. And this is only if CF fails there promisses. 

For me Warmane as a server are a joke, Elysium couldent make there own vanilla server, Ares i am not that hungry for.

If CF realy fails :( i will probebly look at VoA new release of there servers and have a PvP one. 

VoA whas released in an Alpha state imo back in the day. But i have tried the game again and now it realy polished. What i do like about the server i do respect Killerwife, i think the server now have by far the best vanilla contet out of TBC realms i have tested. That is importent for me. And i realy do like the TBC content that i would say are better than Warmane. The devs are much mor eopenminded and social with the community and they don't care for pop. They do there thing. 

What makes me wait and hope for release again on new server are that they won't get pop now to the "old" server. And it's PvE and i can't stand play on that.

So i couldent care if lolysium release a tbc. For me its CF all the way and if it fails i actualy rather play on a new release VoA server with there pop than warmane/lolysium....

Edited by Sherekhan

3 minutes ago, Homu said:

Crestfall is officially dead. Crogge will never open(or let to open) a new server

I've read some stupid comments the last three weeks, but I think this one takes the cake.

Edited by valaquenta

3 hours ago, Homu said:

This website and your existence are a literal concept of stupidity

"Vanilla community is cancer and should just die". Sounds like you fit in perfectly with that ideal.