Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LorewalkerCho

Could this info be useful?

So was looking through the World of Warcraft atlas and I thought maybe the info about rares and special vendors might be useful. Info about rares includes spawn times, where, if they got any special behavior like roaming around etc.

And according to the book this info is directly from Blizzard, they gathered it at Blizz with their tools.

Few more pictures here.

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

"Avgerage rare"

Well, it's a nice list, but I don't think there's any useful info, except maybe for the spawn lengths and levels, to compare them with wowhead comments and such.

Edited by Xaverius

4 hours ago, Xaverius said:

"Avgerage rare"

Well, it's a nice list, but I don't think there's any useful info, except maybe for the spawn lengths and levels, to compare them with wowhead comments and such.

I never noticed that, but yeh agreed with Xaverius. You won't find that much more useful than just typing it on Google nowadays. 

23 hours ago, Xaverius said:

"Avgerage rare"

Ah yeah the info is out there but these are numbers I thought might be useful and gathered in one page.

And I assume it's accurate since it says "in-house gathering data" and "Ben Brode for keeping us up and running and for providing the little application..." not sure what they mean by that but it got to be accurate.

Yea, I'm not saying it's completely useless :P. It's nice to have an (possibly) official list. I say possibly, because I remember the thick guide for vanilla (the original bradygames one) that had starting stats for races wrong, because it was data from beta, and it changed before release.

10 hours ago, Xaverius said:

Yea, I'm not saying it's completely useless :P. It's nice to have an (possibly) official list. I say possibly, because I remember the thick guide for vanilla (the original bradygames one) that had starting stats for races wrong, because it was data from beta, and it changed before release.

Ah, this is a newer than that. But yeah we'll see if it gets any use except for me and my mates skimming through it for that sweet nostalgia:P 

Haha, damn, I still have that atlas myself. I got it back then mostly because I loved having the maps on paper.

Seems some of the info might be partially useful, the resource index and the rare mob spawn/pathing locations, for instance. Even if it's just to compare against old comments and such.

10 hours ago, LorewalkerCho said:

Ah, this is a newer than that.

Aye, it's a 2006 publication.

On 2017-09-08 at 7:15 AM, Shoraine said:

Haha, damn, I still have that atlas myself. I got it back then mostly because I loved having the maps on paper.

Seems some of the info might be partially useful, the resource index and the rare mob spawn/pathing locations, for instance. Even if it's just to compare against old comments and such.

Aye, it's a 2006 publication.

I used the TBC one is TBC myself. Was awesome when leveling in different zones with my friends, hunting rares! :)

11 hours ago, Freshaccount said:

I think you're just jealous, because he could provide some info to this server and you can't.

I like turtles.

47 minutes ago, Xaverius said:

I like turtles.

Impressive