Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 9/4/2017

37 posts in this topic
On 9/5/2017 at 3:03 AM, Eyedie said:

prestine yeti hide

It was a horn. ^^ I do like the idea of adjusting scarcity in accordance with quest texts and actual vanilla experience.

Gotta say, the amount of research going into this is astounding. I imagine the process must work something like an X-Files investigation, sighting yellowed publications from the dawn of the Internet, asking ancient 30+ years about their experiences and memories ("Sit your ass down, young whipper-snapper, and let me tell you about the real Sapphiron!"), putting it all together in the wee hours of the morning in a single moment of blinding clarity and, at the end of the day, still having that small, niggling moment of doubt if you actually got it right.

@Darkrasp Btw, I would love to hear more about the daze formula.

Good post. Honestly one thing that makes me resistent to play on elysium are the fact i have to share community with autist like Killerduki. Yea i know i am going personal. But seriusly looking at his respons in @Darkrasp update on elysium is that what we will have to expect from now on. He is not even contributing he is cherrypicking his arguments, are arrogant and also seen in other subject use "facts" to prove his point not actual facts... 

I have seen his attitude on Nost, kronos, CF and Elysium forum. Seriusly...... 

Kind regards

/Sherekhan

Edited by Sherekhan

Hey, mean.  Take it easy on Duki.  He was abused by Paladins as a child.  On the altar, day after day, being made to thank the light for his suffering.

6 hours ago, cybaster said:

Hey, mean.  Take it easy on Duki.  He was abused by Paladins as a child.  On the altar, day after day, being made to thank the light for his suffering.

Indeed, he still thinks he can tank Naxxaramas as a Paladin due to coding on ... Warsong I believe? Most of his "facts" come from that server xD

Edited by Eyedie

10 hours ago, Eyedie said:

How can you ignore him, if i'm ever feeling down, nothing makes me laugh more than reading his comments.

I mean, just read this thread, I certainly enjoyed it... https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/52595-give-a-pala-a-taunt/

That whas so funny. LOL
I have never seen him accept or acknowlage that someone els is right and he is wrong. He always answere and try to twist it instead of admitting. He made a fool of him self on Kronos forum aswell and whas schooled tbh.

And also his passive aggressive /kind regards LOL

Edited by Sherekhan

Funny thing is, pallies did have a taunt...it's called Righteous Defense. (and I distinctly remember using it in 2006 during my pally's one and only instance run, he was a lvl 20 bank toon)

Edited by Momonn

It's great to heat that you are making progress.

Keep up the good work! :)