Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Regarding Donations

Hello guys,

so in the FAQ there is a part regarding taking donations to meet the server costs. Furthermore we are beeing told that there will be a shop for vanity items if the volunteer donations are not enough. So i guess the entire donations topic is irrelevant now since the merge? (Elysium will pay).

Im just asking this because im completly against the idea of vanity shops. And no. i will of course donate to this grear cause.

I'm sure it will follow the structure that Elysium donations do now.  I really think the whole possibility with a vanity shop was the chance that only a few hundred people are playing.  With the interest in vanilla that there is, it's doubtful the server would not have been entirely funded by donations even without the merge.

On 05/09/2017 at 9:19 PM, Kelila said:

I'm sure it will follow the structure that Elysium donations do now.  

You mean straight to Shenna's personal PayPal account? :P

15 minutes ago, Hevra said:

Huehuehue

18 hours ago, Hevra said:

Anna2010