Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AcId

Hello, World!

Hello, World!

This is my first post here. I've been lurking around since around the whole LGN parody. Decided it was time i started contributing to this great community.

About Me

I'm 27 year old male from Denmark. I'm a computer scientist currently doing a PhD in formal methods in semantics and verification, mostly working on developing sound theories for model checking various classes of cyber-physical systems.

Never played Vanilla other than private servers; started playing WoW just after WotLK came out and played for a few years, mostly to play with my brother who had been playing since launch. I played a bit on Nost with some friends and really enjoyed the "vanilla" experience, so a can't wait to try the PTE experience.

#include <iostream>

int main() 
{
    std::cout << "Hello and welcome to Crestfall!";
    return 0;
}

Hello, you've come to the right place, Crestfall is probably going to be the definitive private server when it comes out, in my opinion at least. Definately the most innovative if nothing else.