Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
subwaysurfer

Mac or PC Games?

Hi Guys! Just want to ask what do you prefer to play mac or pc games because some says mac is better, what are your thoughts about this? Thanks!

A Mac computer is also a PC. PC (short for Personal Computer) is a generic term usually associated with computers running on a x86 based processor architecture. So your question doesn't really make much sense. I think what you meant to ask is whether people prefer Windows or OSX games :P

To comment on you question, I think that generally there is a lager selection of games running natively on MS Windows than on OSX, but in recent years many game developing companies have made OSX clients as well - especially for big AAA titles. That being said there are some titles which are OSX only, so I think it really depends on your taste in games. Generally, Mac computers have suffered from the lack of powerful GPU's and quite limited choice in hardware configurations, making them (IMO) a less attractive choice for a gaming PC. However, I think this has changed in recent years - Not really an Apple guy myself, and never will be.

If we are talking about for playing vanilla wow, Mac and PC will both work like a charm haha :)

both operating systems are compromised, pick PC so you can choose more games

if you care that much about third-party viruses, then get a mac and put bootcamp and W7 on it

I'm not convinced OP is genuine.

Edited by Pvt_8Ball

Mac is an operational system that most Personal Computers can have. I don't understand what the OP wants.