Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 10/2/2017

As always, thanks for the update! Great to hear that some work is getting done even with you and Asura being busy IRL.

I like the tester with that specific name in the video.

18 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

We made a small change that will allow them to interrupt any nearby valid target that is casting.  Now things will be a little bit worse for groups whose healers or casters are poorly positioned, or for tanks who try to kite a mob through a group of players.  Thanks to coolmodi for doing that video, btw.

Shouldn't the NPC face the player in question when doing the interrupt?

Nice update as usual

tumblr_o0q4jeYdn01qc9dlro1_500.gif

Yeah seems like the mob should turn and kick then go back to hitting the first target. Maybe hes just that fast.

Props to the man with the banana shoulders. :D

It's lovely to see the project progressing, like watching the .xx part of a percentage go up on a loading bar. Mildly frustrating, yet somehow strangely satisfying. But maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the continued updates!  Slow progress is better than no progress.

There are thousands of pserver players waiting on the sidelines for a top-notch legacy progression server to come along that can give them a quality Vanilla ---> TBC ---> WOTLK experience.  Keeping my fingers crossed for an open beta in mid-2018!

From me a huge thank you as well! :)
Have been gone for a few weeks or probably months and it's great seeing you keeping at it.

A shame with the whole Elysium thing, etc. but I'll just be patient in that regard until there's news on that front.