Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zandalarius

"A run-in with GMs of the Elysium Project"...can't say this is reassuring, to be honest...

he played until the 9th of this october?

i guess they hadn't finished cleaning up after all; i wonder if they background check their gms in the first place

and whos to say there aren't still more like him on elysium? i hope none of their gms are allowed to gm for Crestfall

also look at alllllll of that loot he "got" on the first of october

edit: also pottu is seemingly in on it, i guess there ARE more like him

Edited by Aquane

I agree with Aquane on this one: they should check people's background a bit more imo. Most of the Elysium people are different of course, but this clearly doesn't help them.

AGA2IGm.png

Oh dear.

And here I was, holding Pottu on high as the gold standard of incorruptible.  I feel like we're missing some context here but I have a hard time imagining what kind of context could not make this an incredibly shitty reason to ban a player.

IIRC this is the 4th time Pottu has done this to a guild.

And he is regarded as the best GM on Elysium.

well if theres money(china etc) involved, cybaster, it tends to cause some people to decide to do underhanded things to get it, especially if its how the employees were already doing it in the first place

what confuses me is why they'd ban the gm who spawned himself gear to raid with but not also pottu

furthermore, if this thread was ported to elysium everyone in it would get permabanned, and it'd get deleted whenever they see it

Edited by Aquane

8 hours ago, Aquane said:

well if theres money(china etc) involved, cybaster, it tends to cause some people to decide to do underhanded things to get it, especially if its how the employees were already doing it in the first place

what confuses me is why they'd ban the gm who spawned himself gear to raid with but not also pottu

furthermore, if this thread was ported to elysium everyone in it would get permabanned, and it'd get deleted whenever they see it

Do not talk about stuff you know nothing about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/764k0m/not_cool_elysium_staff_not_cool_s/

And some call us drama queens that we are not excited(to put it mildly) of the merge/transition/giveaway to that cesspool that is elyshit.

It's a well known fact that Pottu is fucking retarded.