Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sque

Elysium is dead, Long live Light's Hope

36 posts in this topic

Crogge say goodbye to your credability.I don't know about Asura's credibility and if he is involved with Crogge in this matter but I do know that I will go to Lights Hope to play, they seem like trying their best to do whats right!

Edited by dailybs

13 minutes ago, dailybs said:

but I do know that I will go to Lights Hope to play, they seem like trying their best to do whats right!

Yea, but these are just words..like words Shenna said long ago that she was stepping down.

Who knows true reasons behind this. But lets hope for the better (this gold selling shit was so visible at Elysium despite them saying they were actively fighting it, that it was almost certain staff was involved in bad practices)

The thing is, I don't want this to become nost 2.0. At the summer decide to give Elysium a try till Cf opens..then the merging.. now this sudden shut down. The picture is far from been ok. What will happen with Cf now?

Damn, now it's clear Crogge is rotten. Shenna and Vitaly were still on Elysium all along and the 'haters' were somehow right... Given that CF joined that wagon and Asura + Darkrasp trust(ed?) Crogge, I wonder if CF still has any hope.

I just really wanted a transparent and good vanilla server. This drama runs are getting tiresome.

Not dead, dead...just really, really, really fucked up...welp, time to wait for another server...at least this one went down by it's own hands and not by blizzard...so,it's something i guess? people greed is always there and on "illegal" things like this one, its even more easy to make it happend, im actually amazed it lasted this long, good times.

8 minutes ago, loeth said:

the 'haters' were somehow right...

sometimes what people view as hate really isn't.

let us learn from this, yeah? vanilla can still live on. perhaps this time, the correct choices can be made.

i might just be too hopeful but it's not impossible ok

Let's see what our glorious CF will do, as Elysium is dead, I never liked and Elysium merger, and hope that the future is brighter for CF

Edited by Demise

19 minutes ago, Demise said:

Let's see what our glorious CF will do, as Elysium is dead, I never liked and Elysium merger, and hope that the future is brighter for CF

Yeh, real glorious. lmfao.

1 hour ago, loeth said:

I just really wanted a transparent and good vanilla server. 

For me just good ll be enough. And tbh I really prefer untransparent Elysium than transparent shit like Warmane or Kronos. At least I can have illusions.

53 minutes ago, xexomaru said:

Not dead, dead...just really, really, really fucked up...welp, time to wait for another server...at least this one went down by it's own hands and not by blizzard...so,it's something i guess? people greed is always there and on "illegal" things like this one, its even more easy to make it happend, im actually amazed it lasted this long, good times.

Im not amazed at all. It lasted, and it probably will still last though maybe in other form. Cause it was no doubt the best vanilla experience possible for now despite its drawbacks. And if u want to play vanilla u really don't have many choices. Money are always behind projects, be it legal or not. Blizz destroyed their game same way. Also other private servers through their transparent item shops. Whats the difference lol. 

Gosh... and as always... ppl will cry, ppl get angry, ppl will bash all those shady sellers but in the end they say "Ok... lets move on, i will try that new project"....

I mean rly guys? If someone put some light into garbage project you still wanna be part of another disaster? Why the hell you just dont sit and wait for completely new, different project, why you always trust in those fellas who just blame themself and in the end they just replace Server name. 
Never ending story... no wonder that Blizzard laught at us, they dont have to fight against old players or Pservers. Ppl just destroy the project by themself thanks to idiocy. 

bd67a47f0fbe59ef83457df07af237fc908df0ef602f9e1fd3ed16faa9e64b57.jpg

Edited by Elanthus
just edit ffs