Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Crestfall Status 10/16/2017

116 posts in this topic

All in all, it’s sad that it will have impact on the progress but even so understandable.

Elysium shutting did give y'all a bump in the road, but I give y'all my best, and am faithful that things will work out!

Not gonna lie, I am happy you're no longer involved with Elysium, I was quite unhappy as most were when you guys became a part of elysium

I'm also sure y'all will talk Light's Hope, it's the same exact thing, just purged of most corruption, I wouldnt mind seiing y'all work together

Edited by Demise

I love your perseverence, I wish you success CrestFall!

Using the Crestfall subreddit or wowservers ?

2 minutes ago, Brikot said:

Using the Crestfall subreddit or wowservers ?

Probably wowservers.

Bottom line is, all the Beta testers and Devs are still committed and unfazed, just need to figure out the best way forwards.

Yes! This is good news. Separating from Elysium and getting Crestfall back on track might lead to positive developments.

To sum it up, Crogge and Shenna, just by themselves, impacted the entirety of the private server scene this year in an incredibly negative way.

You should never have joined up with them....for the second time! When will you ever learn? Imagine how hyped Crestfall's position would be in the private server scene if they just stood strong on their own, then Elysium implode.

1 hour ago, Chickengrease said:

Interesting times ahead. CrestRise!

:flag_cf:

Just want to say this now, you should make the sys admin either you or somebody as trusted as possible, lest Crogge tries to deal them an offer they can't refuse

and we got called "conspiracy theorists" for this shit we knew was happening a long ass time ago. 

y'all should have stayed the fuck away from them from the beginning. 

the only other thing i can really add is... "):" 

So those "without any proof/indicators" about Elysium quality were right after all... HUUUUUUUUUUM. Back to business boy, time to watch closer the Crestfall development! Hope the old guys like @Rhazjel @Elicas @VeloxBanks @Outstanding return too (I miss the memes boys :| )

After the “merge” with Ely, and a few weeks to think it over, I bailed on the whole private server scene. I only kind of joined to one day experience this Crestfall thing. But for some reason, I was checking back here ever 3 or 4 days just in case something happened...

SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED!

Well, I’m trolling your boat again, hoping for a good jiggle of your worm... If CF can only set that hook...

Damn that drama. White Kidney seams legit. Well i be playing on LH for the time being until you guys open. 

And Crogge wp lol

Edited by Sherekhan

wow, seems like the car comes back every time to hit and run again.

well,... I am glad that elysium is beeing abandoned (again) and hope that the future of all pservers will aknowledge what happened.

CF , the last isle of hope!

Edited by Budge

1 hour ago, Sherekhan said:

White Kidney seams legit

Ex-goldseller

5 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Asura or myself, nor any of the beta team, had any idea about what was happening at Elysium

LOL, u fcking have no clue.

To all "dramaqueens" , RESPECT!

So, warmane merge now.

Edited by Sallerius
edit

15 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

Ex-goldseller

Proof or it's a lie. Your call.

14 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

Ex-goldseller

LOL, u fcking have no clue.

To all "dramaqueens" , RESPECT!

So, warmane merge now.

I whas joking. I know his past. But the problem is that most of private server community are shady

Imo Kronos and Twinstar comes of more and more "honest" than the rest. Yes they have vanity items (mounts etc) and players can auction away caracters they dont want. But still its open. There are no pay to win, its fine scripted. So much shit they gotten last years but still stable and open.

Well.. looks like nostalrius elysium the attention whore drama queen on wowprivate scene. I guess im reroroll to "hades" from Kronos. GL HF. Be strong Crestallen Brothers and Sisters!