Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Darkrasp

Crestfall Status 10/16/2017

116 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Sherekhan said:

I whas joking. I know his past. But the problem is that most of private server community are shady

Ye, its irony that ex-goldseller is good guy in all this. Its both funny and sad.

Tbh, i dont mind for that money thing....selling R14 is problem.Players who buy their way tru game, wtf....assholes who doesnt want to play game fairly. For me all that Potty ban drama was legit.Ban, ban,ban, ban, bang and maybe something will change in their heads.

shena.jpg

31 minutes ago, Sallerius said:

So, warmane merge now.

Blackrock could need some population for sure :)! 

The only person I trusted in this whole farce is Darkrasp.

I don't trust Asura - not on principles - just on work ethic

I don't trust Crogge full stop - owing to relationship issues with Elysium

Things have been said on both sides, I don't really know if there's anything left to salvage. 

I haven't even bothered checking what the drama is about, I'll check later.

3 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

The only person I trusted in this whole farce is Darkrasp.

I don't trust Asura - not on principles - just on work ethic

I don't trust Crogge full stop - owing to relationship issues with Elysium

Things have been said on both sides, I don't really know if there's anything left to salvage. 

I haven't even bothered checking what the drama is about, I'll check later.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/76vay8/a_serious_indepth_summary_of_everything_that/

I have 0 problem with staff making money of the private server project. I think the service they provide and workload deserv them credits. What i don't accept is it doing in a shady way (not open). Adn that it is made in a way that affect the playerbase experience.

1. Creating gold to sell and flod the market affect the gameplay.

2. Creating/duplicating R14 pvp caracters with that gear and sell affects gameplay.

That is what i have a problem with. I don't care if staff makes money. But don't affect gameplay and the experience for players then you are fucking us over. 

6 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

but we will be closing down the official Beta realm, and potentially these forums

@Darkrasp @Asura I'm not sure what the legal ramifications are where the forums are concerned, but if it's at all possible, please consider leaving them open. People are already flocking back here, and everyone needs a place to stay in touch. To me at least, for the time being, this place is Crestfall.

Please consider talking to @Wykeunchained, hes a vanilla veteran, and he always seemed very professional and trustworthy. He might have an idea or two regarding the next steps, or atleast help you explore your options.

We need people with integrity and experience. Which I why also hope to see elicas and outstanding returning. 

@Darkrasp

8 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

So, obviously we're disappointed with all this.  It was unexpected, to say the least.

Did you not read 90% of the posts regarding the Elysium merge, both times?

Don't sweat it, Crestfall devs.  Whether you release in two years or ten, our love for the game isn't something that goes away.

@SweN We never left. I'm not sure about @Elicas though, he was pretty burnt out by the time he left, so might not have the desire to withstand another punch in the face. As usual, I'll drop a short and concise 🤣 thread tonight on the whole circus.

Well, this is sad to hear. Why can't people be nice! Good thing you are going solo again. Good to see the commitment. Would be a shame if you all stopped and this beautiful core is lost to time.

I still await the official release, whenever that may be. Plenty of other games and movies en tv shows and social stuff to kill the time until then!

Unrelated, but I really hope any pserver historians are catching all of this. I'd love to relive it in a documentary when I'm 50.

To the team: I believe in you. We all (still) do, deep down, I think. Take your next steps slowly and steadily. I mean that encouragingly, not, uh, threatening. <3

31 minutes ago, Sojiro84 said:

Well, this is sad to hear. Why can't people be nice!

HqRtz.jpg

1 hour ago, Outstanding said:

As usual, I'll drop a short and concise 🤣 thread tonight on the whole circus.

Shit... I’m a need a nap before I dive into another @Outstanding novel. 

( but seriously, it’d be great to get another “summer O’ 2016” post from you again) I guess I’ll be back to checking here daily... for now. 

(And I know nothing about the whole scene, but if a partnership is definitely needed, how about Vengeance?)

Gee who would have wondered or even considered this. Maybe most of us...

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! But in this last light I think that Crogge was the guy who was the influence to merge with these assholes. So probably the tales about his "romance" with Shenna probably is true either. So its too hard to make fictional online ID that will be the "owner" of CF. Come here in Bulgaria and pay some gypsy 50 euro to get his ID and make a bank account and there - you have your "owner". Here mafia makes those poor guys owners of failing business... This stuff is pretty easy - also you can use bitcoin donations and pay with them for your hosting - non-traceable at all. Check this up and this is a positive experience - exposing rotting staff members. Whitekidney is same shit, even more bad one. Still I suspect many sheep will flock there. Sallerius quoted Shenna that players are shit and guess what - she is right. Sheep don't care when they go to slaughter, they follow those in-front, they don't think for themselves, they don't make educated opinions, just biological robots with some instinct firmware. So it doesn't matter when CF releases, in the near future there will be no legitimate, quality server. And please stop crying for pay-to-win servers that sell cosmetics and other shit, because its way better than this shit that goes to all other servers. Nostalrius was the same. Still they were put on high pedestal, because they allowed many people online. All other shit is forgotten, because there are many online...

I still check in weekly, there just hasn't been much to post about.

There still isn't really. Long term community members said the LGN was a mistake and were ignored. We said LGN 2.0 was a mistake and were ignored.

Maybe they'll listen before a third disaster? Doubtful.

Asura is an excellent dev, he's not very good with people though and really doesn't want the pressure of running things. Expect to see the project offloaded onto another sketchy sysadmin in the background or another merge with someone with dubious history.

I'd be more than willing to help out again, but I doubt I'd be welcomed back in any circumstances tbh.