Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demise

How We Can Help Crestfall

Our great server needs help now. It's known that the whole Elysium disaster has hurt this project, and it's up to us to solve it, and help make this server the best it can be.

My idea on helping the server, is to form a large group, or guild that will on a consistent basis test, and help the server. This group will volunteer to be online actively, and will commit to a weekly schedule for testing large group content such as raiding, BG's, and world events. Of course for this large effort, we'll need many dedicated players who can make time in their days to help out.

I am also willing to donate money to help for the server, as a project of this size requires large financial support, and I think that the least we can do is contribute a little bit as a community to make this server the best place to be.

Of course, this has to all be backed by the team itself, and the hosting issue still remains, but I know many here that are willing to contribute for the good of the server!

Please PM me if you would like to be apart of the Community Group to help the server

Or, PM me on Discord: Grandy#8929

Visit Outstandings similar topic, with other ideas on the servers future, and how to handle it

Edited by Demise

I think we need to see what our boys plan to do with their project before we think of throwing money at it and them.

Good luck. It’s a nice idea, but there’s only one man who rules and controls where this project goes.  

I do fully understand that it is up to them, but it is vital that we show support for them, as that is what will help move this project foward.

2 hours ago, cybaster said:

I think we need to see what our boys plan to do with their project before we think of throwing money at it and them.

on the contrary, perhaps throwing money at them will help our boys come up with a plan for the project! 

14 hours ago, cybaster said:

Why, they will probably endorse the next incarnation of the shittiest server possible - Light's Hope :)

You should be more careful with where you want to throw your money and not to be so reckless with it. Take that as free advice before you get burnt for real. And that goes for everyone, not just Demise.
Let's not be so hasty. Wait and see what happens.

And as for LH, remember what Arthas said: "I was a fool to trust in the Light"
Best to stay away from it until we can see just who they really are.

To the team : Keep ya hobby going at your pace and please never let all this drama distract you from what your initial idea was/still is. I'm one of the silent majority waiting for what sounds like could be a great wow server. Some say it'll never happen or its all a lie etc....but If that's true then it'll be a shame but life carries on. 

To the ones that's invested so much time in this project helping in other ways...... That's fab and I hope you see that time spent rewarding and helping to lay down some ground work in building a community of similar like minded people. Remember though, this is a dev team working on a hobby and maybe you should think about your work here as such.?

How can we all help.... I think the best way to help is to just keep calm and carry on....We are all very excited about this project and people can possibly become too excited/angry/involved when maybe they just need a break...like burnout in wow. Everyone is able to share their opinions/arguments which is a great thing about these forums... And the general community seems to be mature... Even if some of you are still in education 😀

I'm sure if the Crestfall team need help I hope they will come here first and ask the community for help and/or ideas if choices become too hard to make themselves... And if not.. well.. we should still support them or go somewhere else..... It's a hobby.... Keep calm and carry on.

Let's not stress the development team any more than what they probably are.

It'll be ready when it's ready. Bugs fixed when they get time to fix them. We need to not push them but discuss, praise and even criticize if it highlights errors as I am sure they listen to views / ideas from people. Keep this forum calm and friendly... We don't want to turn this into other known pserver forums full of you know what's...

We will all continue to use these forums while they're here and as things progress and change the end goal is clear. Let's hope we get there some day. Have faith and hold true to what this server could stand for eitherway....

Keep calm and carry on.