Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ingwaz

Forums Backup

It's unfortunate to see this happening and my heart aches to see a great community hit a wall. I appreciate that you shared a great tool because this forums is full of rich assets so that not all is lost as we transition somewhere.

Edited by Lufhtrae

53 minutes ago, Chickengrease said:

rip upboats

upvotes aren't good for the site anyway

it can and does discourage critical thought, though of course not that of everyone

Edited by Aquane

7 hours ago, Aquane said:

upvotes aren't good for the site anyway

it can and does discourage critical thought, though of course not that of everyone

There's no downvoting so that's not the case here.

5 hours ago, Sque said:

There's no downvoting so that's not the case here.

it still is, actually, though not to as great an extent as there'd be if there were downvoting

Hah, I'm surprised I got all the upvotes I did, with how little I actually post around here. Mostly because I don't have anything to add to the topics because I lack vanilla knowledge, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, this is a great idea Ingwaz. That'll make it easier to reference back to things like the guides and such. Thanks for the idea